Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many for attack rate +45 and more like +46/47/49/50 in gold?

• imgur.com/lMBTnMG What about this?

• well i guess we dont have even 40fps on war with all aoe and i guess its not my fault with i7 core

• When comes 1,7 patch?

KeyBi - - Questions + Answers

Im not complaining but next time don't promise too much... Hope u make it worth waiting tho

• When comes 1,7 patch?

KeyBi - - Questions + Answers

well last day of hope

• Well i guess some ppl wont agree with that, but i thought about adding like Gor capitol map as a place of trading both nations instead of Gebra, you wouldnt change the start of the game but just add this instance for trading.

• So when new patch will be applied? ;p

• It would be okay if everyone could be on same level of painting, drawing etc. but it wont be like that. If u really want to make event like that i prefer reward everyone who just send their pics but then it still wont be fair because for example one guy make it in like 15min draw and other gonna do it in 3h of work and they get both rewarded by the same stuff. In the end it wont work if u do it like competition event not even connected with game time at all.

• Starter equip

KeyBi - - Feedback

What about making able new characters to wear instantly like bow and crossbow and 2 types of armor? So we could avoid problem like we have now with archer.

• Document 15 and 25

KeyBi - - Feedback

Well, i think it's bad idea since doc 10,20 are not crowded at all. It would be okey i guess if we get more players on the server.

• Starter equip

KeyBi - - Feedback

Well some lucky god tears with tincs, bonus points from items and monsters, and lvl 20,30,40 etc. In addition free ups for getting lvl 15,25,35 etc. i think its not that hard to get atleast eq +16. You may have a little problem with bags in the beginning and i think that's all.

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

KeyBi - - Feedback

Well in my opinion mostly ppl disagree with new effects cuz they bring them back bad memories which took place when they come out on offcial servers. Quote from WalkingArcher: “glamorous effects that hurt the eyes and pets. ” Well if those effects hurts ur eyes, prob u have problem with ur eyes. In my opinion it's just a little better graphic made. About pets i can say that we dont need system of leveling pet or smth like that. Let him just take loot and option u can turn off this for those who …

KeyBi - - Feedback

Well that was irony to this Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “I know what ive to say. I say NO to new color! ”

KeyBi - - Feedback

Pointless to argue with that guy i think, Well even if you wont add those effects maybe think about ur own made effect to server like Ancient or smth like that. I guess more stuff like this make server better. In addition if u saying like the new effects made 4story worse game at all u prob didnt even play 4story before. And btw maybe we should start talk like this : YES TO NEW COLOR XDD

KeyBi - - Feedback

So u should delete new haircuts cuz there werent in old 4story versions

KeyBi - - Feedback

Well if they think the idea of oldschool 4story is not to make in game more additional stuff like this idk. In my opinion it doesnt change any gameplay etc. so why not

• Adelskleidung

KeyBi - - Feedback

It actually would be cool, idk maybe im wrong but the clothes dont change gameplay, so if u add more fun stuff would be cool

KeyBi - - Feedback

Hi, how about adding some new effects which dont cause on gameplay. Effects would be same like on next patches of 4story. What about companions? You could add the companion that he can take loot automatically instead of clicking whole day xz. It could be like that every companion is taking loot automatically or u could add companion system which would work on lvl system. For example if u get lvl 3 companion he get automatically skill which able him to take loot automatically or smth like that. M…