Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tournaments inconvenience

Dopamine - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “I don't recall Fallendy being a suicide warrior & still he managed to get to elite every month @Dopamine if any of my arguments didn't make sense to you tell me wich and I'll try to enlighten you Furhter I am not "just shooting against Resk" but maybe you can tell me how to make a meaningful way of support priests being useful in a 1v1 situation The Problem I have with the last tourney is that nain literally used every ability that Resk used but had a whole lot of other things…

Dopamine - - Feedback

Quote from NainPorteQui: “Here are all the problems i've faced/seen on the tournaments i did/saw , with all the things that should be done / could be done ( all my ideas are maybe not the best one but .. Still better than nothing ).. ( I did play 3 tournaments : rekamie/phalkeinein/endendors ) Endendros : asking to a priest to buff his pet before entering the arena . . Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice .. Yeah , it does exist Phalkeinein/Pendatron : Wh…

Dopamine - - Feedback

Willco the God himself

Dopamine - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Yes you are definitly not Tbh you are not 1% of his level So pls ” fallendy love, you were never a good warrior too...please let resk and nain solve their problems without interfering ( it's not bad to interfere as long as you dont make the discussion complicated)

Dopamine - - Feedback

1. Asera and Fallendy no offense mates but it has a huge difference to participate in this discussion because u want to express your respective opinions than just attacking to Resk. Some of the things you say make absolutely no sense and if you say something that accidentally is against Nain you apologise to him? i mean c'mon 2. From my point of view Nain is better than Resk. He is better than anyone actually. But if someone just wants to enter rekamies tournament and play defensive you can't ju…

• Let the Hunt Begin! - Derion

Dopamine - - Event History

Name: Codeine Evidence: mysharegadget.com/471892928 Target list: Jombo Zeprikan Benita Birambar Kerot Pire Dark Skud Torima Zapos Guileless Golem Giant Eagle Kayarden Nemtur Oldran Solaphrem Guard Bonbey Wakutuce Rashandra Gaunor Chaka Izelka Simple Goblin Aron, Space-Time Guard Brutal Lenake Vicious Markabil Mysterious Banur Doc war Boss Angel of Death Anku Roudnan Kalbey [GM-CZ]Elyn [GM-GR]Giotto [SGM-IT]AlbertoCoder Spohr Guard (everything i hope i didnt forget smth) Congratulations, you are …

• No Mercy situation

Dopamine - - Tavern

lost my previous account, i shouldnt even bother in making a new account...i havent read all these posts, i never will, i just want to say some things and w/e you want to say me join Nebula in discord and i will be able to discuss anything... - I play in this server for 1 and a half month and it was clear that valo vs der was unbalanced -it was clear that after our arrival in valo many things changed (on both ways)... So, to the ex NM members i will just say that their love for the guild (AND by…