Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add new colours like magma, bluestorm, ninja, light green, pink, sky, yellowshining, etc..

• Lets waste some time

Emy - - Tavern

• Lets waste some time

Emy - - Tavern

Our target is to arrive to the number 100, every player can add just one number, for example if one guy write 1, i have to write 2 and then 3.. If one gm will write something the number will be back to 0. Lets begin! 1

• No Miss in Tournament

Emy - - Feedback

I totally agree with you, a bad player can't get a weapon +24 just because he won by misses, +1.

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Emy - - Feedback

I wonder how can someone still don't agree with all of you guys ..

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Emy - - Feedback

Quote from Asuka: “Here is how i see it: Either u play chaos priest (without helping your Team) and get into the ranking ( which really isnt hard ) Or you play Support, help your Team and live with the fact that you wont get alot of points. Having the ranking littered with Priest who arent doing much of Fighting is not the Point of it. Although we should probably get the full amount of AP which i dont know how hard is to implement. That the priest is a Support class doesnt mean he wont deal any …

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Emy - - Feedback

Help me find Rupert Grint, my Ron Ingame name: Hermione Anyway i agree with this discussion, warrior should be nerfed