Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Mav - - Feedback

But again, back to the original point of the post, changing the enslave monster skill in one way shape or form to make it useful. Either allow us to evo certain mobs to give us more options for stuns and such or change it to the 3 monsters that attack. Help evos out a bit instead of nerfing them as they are planning to do in like 10 years when 1.8 finally comes out (1 less base intel, blockade from 12s to 9s) - yeah thats the plans as of now for changes to the evo class... fun wow

Mav - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Mav: “Im just gonna bring this part of my last post back up because it seems to have been overlooked "Now a more radical idea with pets is 'training (or leveling)' the pet and having a skill tree only based on the pet. This would allow for all sorts of customization to the class and bring people into not only the class but the server (considering it would be unique). Start with physical/magic mobs can get any of like 3 or 4 skills and eventually way down the line, …

Mav - - Feedback

Im just gonna bring this part of my last post back up because it seems to have been overlooked "Now a more radical idea with pets is 'training (or leveling)' the pet and having a skill tree only based on the pet. This would allow for all sorts of customization to the class and bring people into not only the class but the server (considering it would be unique). Start with physical/magic mobs can get any of like 3 or 4 skills and eventually way down the line, if it takes off, make them unique to …

Mav - - Feedback

I suppose I can see what hes saying, however I agree with Laerze I dont see the need to change this part. Though I do agree with the general 'clunkyness' of the class (as in pet tracking/disappearing, pet not attacking when you tell it to, stances sometimes not working, lower damage, etc). Yes it can be effective in any fight but if we're talking balance (and in this case we say the evo is balanced) then why dont we see more people playing it? Yes its a challenge to play. But if we are talking t…

Mav - - Feedback

Well I think the point about the pet attacking, especially in attack stance, is that we should never have to have that keybind. That being said defense stance is just that, defence - meaning it will defend you or itself if either is damaged. Attack stance needs to be worked on however to remove the glitches. When you set it to stun in attack I find that it doesn't always target and stun like it's supposed to. As for the gear thing, I think that may sound good on paper but in reality would be ter…

• Evocator Summon aggression change

Mav - - Feedback

There is also quite a delay between the end of the summon of the pet and it reacting to you telling it to do something. I've noticed up to a couple seconds, but usually no longer than 1 and no it's not lag. But we all know that one second could be the difference between life and death.

Mav - - Feedback

I mean sure every class has its place. Evo gains control while others move in for the kills and I understand that. However all other classes can deal very large amounts of damage very fast. Again the were 'balance' is always thrown around. Giving that extra attack to the class would give them a little more of a purpose in wars. However I also agree that the pet is rediculusly flimsy. Half the time it cant even get through the AoEs let alone get a stun off.

Mav - - Feedback

So the Evocater's 'Enslave Monster' skill allows an Evo to take on any monster it kills and is a lower level than the character as it's pet. Its a very neat concept. The problem is the monster that is enslaved is utterly useless. Back in the day one could enslave different bosses with skills such as fear, freeze, and blind (dragon, dont remember the name) making the skill worth something. I have been enslaving monsters, or attempting to anyway, to see if there are skills somewhere but have not f…

• Cant log in game

Mav - - Bugstory

Many people are having this issue in different ways. -Relog/login pushes to Val-Der selection screen -Relog/login pushes to username screen -Relog/login crashes game -Relog/login causes server to not be able to connect I'd like to say it should get fixed quickly as this is a major issue for not only farming but for just generally logging in for many people (currently the server doesnt even show up when I try to log in), however fixes tend to be slower to come to this server. Hopefully they do th…

• I heard magic shields are bugged (wand/sheild combo). Apparently it doesnt give the defence it says it does. I have not had time to test this just something I have heard.

• Quote from Gealdorr: “Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “Quote from Gealdorr: “ ” ” I see your point in terms of the current status. Though I am thinking about this in the near term and long term and also as a way to encourage people to play (via social media or gaming communities). If a USA player for example works from 8am - 5pm central standard time (cst) and misses TW everyday unless they can make it on the weekend, they may not be inclined to invest time/money in the server in the first place. I…

• Special Event - Easter Bunny Hunt

Mav - - Event History

What days does this happen?

• Refiner

Mav - - Bugstory

4/5/2019 934EST (4/6/2019 334 Server time) I had a bow that I was going to refine with 2 Nadiols and 1 Ensollaze. Base blue was 0/10/11. After refine 31/7/11. I hit the 31 like I wanted (Yes just bow, not xbow) but the crit went down. I bought the blue because of the opts - now I have to spend more gold to up the crit again??? Mav P.S. I will send ticket once website is up

• 2nd battle (+alike documents)

Mav - - Feedback

I think they should add sell and repair NPCs in these areas. Range to melee would be nice but I understand why not with the farming macro issue.

• Game clock/War Times

Mav - - Bugstory

In game clock and times of wars (when you mouse over them) almost never seem to line up. Date sometimes doesnt line up either. In game clock is not the same as what my computer is set to either. Not sure which way you were planning on going with it (game clock and mouse over times the same or what). Either way somewhere on your website it should say what timezone the server is in as well as when wars are (doc/ac/cw/etc). It would make it easier for new people to figure these things out especiall…

• Cloak recommendation!

Mav - - Feedback

Pirate cloaks. We should get them. Jollyrodger, Blackbeard's flag (be a little more unique to the server), any of them really.

• Mystic

Mav - - Feedback

Please make the item stay in the box while unsealing things at the Mystic. We all know how annoying it can get when you have a stack of Reagents or Tears and you have to stand for however long loading then clicking... and loading and clicking... and loading and clicking... Making it so you have to only load once simplifies things for us players and makes everything faster. While on that note (and I have seen this in other posts), make tears more stack-able. Maybe every 10 levels or something? Ha…