Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HonorSystem Not fair !

AnDrej385 - - Feedback

Quote from Naskali: “Quote from Burn: “Quote from Naskali: “So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not. ” So because priests are priests, they shouldn't get as rewarded as the people…

• HonorSystem Not fair !

AnDrej385 - - Feedback

Quote from Naskali: “So this would mean a person who just happens to be in a good group has the possibility to be in the top 16 ranking list without doing anything but standing and waiting for other group members to finish off enemies. I don't see how that would be a good thing. And anyway did priests compete in the ranking list before this new honor system? Exactly they did not. ” This is how teamwork works haha Look last months there was some priests.

• HonorSystem Not fair !

AnDrej385 - - Feedback

Hey Guys, At first.. sorry for my not perfect english In my opinion the new honor system is absolute not balanced for the classes. Only Mage and Archer benefit from this System.. a Priest can be more efficient and activ in PvP than a Archer/ Mage but still cant compete in ranking/ making points. A second negative aspect of this system is, that the group members try to steal kills each other, because everybody wants the full points for the kill. The only positive aspect is, that we dont have solo…