Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

NerfWarrior - - Feedback

Okay guys, I changed my mind, warrior is op, nerf this S@#$.. I can't kill warrior on 40 lvl while i have pvp weapons as assasin on buffs :), dealing him 40-60dmgHAHA. thats joke!

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

NerfWarrior - - Feedback

I Agree, warriors are op

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

NerfWarrior - - Feedback

I don't agree with You, warrior is specific class, he should be hybrid, deal damage and be tanky, like always warrior was in games. They cant took him deff, because on axe he will fall down in 3 secounds without any buffs, thats horrible.. Every warrior dont have 20-22 gear, we arent Owneds so we dont have eq +22 with pvp shield 22... On shield warrior is hard to kill but HE MUST TO BE HARD TO KILL, on axe he is squishy, do not tell me not, You killing me on 3 hitts with abb, so it is normal? im…

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

NerfWarrior - - Feedback

Hello everyone, on the start i want to apologize for some mistakes in my English:). So last time we all have seen how warrior work's, everyone can see that DMG warrior is kinda too big. I want to propose that u will take him 20% dmg from 120% in DMG stance, def i think its ok, in 1v1 he will be always OP, because he is a tank, he need to go in and engage to do something, he can't be like paper. If You will take him 20% dmg from this 120% will be fine i think, I have Axe 20 npvp and that gives me…