Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Nucey: “Quote from kapppadeeks: “Quote from Nucey: “Ofc It would be better witht nomiss, but we're still playing on "OLDSCHOOL" server. And y, i dont know about other servers, cus it was 8-9 years ago. ” I mean , there is difference between STAYING OLD SCHOOL and NOT IMPROVING THE SERVER, if people ask for it and it's a good feature to be added to the game , why not ? ” Eh, thats true. But its not a pvp server when we all have 24 gears. Sometimes with one miss you can beat your oppone…

• Quote from Nucey: “Ofc It would be better witht nomiss, but we're still playing on "OLDSCHOOL" server. And y, i dont know about other servers, cus it was 8-9 years ago. ” I mean , there is difference between STAYING OLD SCHOOL and NOT IMPROVING THE SERVER, if people ask for it and it's a good feature to be added to the game , why not ?

• Autoattacking

kapppadeeks - - Bugstory

The setting you are looking for is the "standard action", change that to f and tell me if that works otherwise I Don't know

• I didn't want to touch on this topic but since the last few days it's been pretty annoying to me I'm just gonna say what I think .. Suggestions: - improve the rate of +15 from 10% to 20%(or from 10 to 15) - the master formula should be 2 to 3 levels, remove the 1 upp Reasons -First of all Ik it's a matter of luck, and that you need to be lucky and all that's stuff, but its changes when I see other people and my self wasting around 100 tincs and the item only passes +15 a couple of times.. - the …

• Transfer opened

kapppadeeks - - News and Updates

Yo man , it's a simple fucking suggestion , and BTW selling the stuff from one run in sg 75 IS NOT ONE FUCKING GOLD DUDE .... And I dont think that that change is gonna stop people from farming second battle ..... I don't know if you a for real or if you are just trolling with this comments ....

• Transfer opened

Quote from xHunter: “Quote from kapppadeeks: “Quote from xHunter: “NPC to sell stuff in dg75 is BS. Isn't enough that u can make 30 or even more g per hour? (ofc from tears & maybe a good opted item/jewel) ” it's suggestion for people that actually farm and to improve the system of it a little bit , instead of always having to be dropping stuff maybe it would be better to actually be able to sell them instead.. Small things like these make farming less boring, and selling to NPC is way faster an…

• Transfer opened

Quote from xHunter: “NPC to sell stuff in dg75 is BS. Isn't enough that u can make 30 or even more g per hour? (ofc from tears & maybe a good opted item/jewel) ” it's suggestion for people that actually farm and to improve the system of it a little bit , instead of always having to be dropping stuff maybe it would be better to actually be able to sell them instead.. Small things like these make farming less boring, and selling to NPC is way faster and more rewarding than dropping all stuff... Su…

• Transfer opened

If I may add , what makes a good game ( in this case would make a good server) is good communication with devs and players . This thread has a nice reason to exist and it's a good way of gathering good information about what players would like to see implemented in this game , now , that works both ways . I see alot of people writing ideas and all sort of stuff but I dont see devs comenting on what they think its a good idea or what they are thinking about implementing... Right now we are discus…

• Transfer opened

Quote from profiangler: “Stop tw only because we won or farmed u in castle? We are doing this for tons of month and now you cant handle it? Well thats weird but ok. Keep afk at tw so we can play other games thx ” What do you mean we stopped tw because we got farmed at castle ? Have you not been here for the last weeks ? We've been constantly talking about the unbalance on this server and you say that it was only because this castle war ? Cmon man , im not saying it's your guys fault but at least…

• Arena 1v1

kapppadeeks - - Feedback

Quote from Uncas23: “I support this idea if people get all 24 in this arena. And no miss of course. If it's not full 24 than it's not a big enough improvement compared to normal duels. And it should be the same as avatar tournaments. Also how would it be? A single arena like 3v3 and the winner stays in? Or should the system create a separate instance for each dueling pair? I prefer the first version. Also there could be a room for each classes like lapiris's room, rumapark's room and a room for …

• A button below each bag that if pressed ( and after confirmation ) throws away all items in that bag .

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

kapppadeeks - - Event History

MahDoodley - Valorian