Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bag bug

Deadly - - Bugstory

Same thing here.. downloading latest update since been few days logging, hopefully its fixed..

• Win7 Lag as of 1/12/2019

Deadly - - Bugstory

Quote from AncientCompiler: “Do not replace the files anymore! This is obsolete since today morning/afternoon. Reinstall the game and let it fetch the newest update ” Thanks Boss, worked!:)

Deadly - - Bugstory

Ok replaced the files but game wont go past the first loading screen, and shuts off. (Win7)

Deadly - - Bugstory

Thank you Will do this soon!

Deadly - - Bugstory

Yes i only have Integrated ... no graphics cards as i use basic laptops.... worked fine until about an hour ago on all my systems.. So this means i can no longer Play?

Deadly - - Bugstory

Also McSleepster my son has issue where the download that i had to do earlier froze on him and he stuck and probably gonna have same issue as me when we figure out how to get his loading to finish..

Deadly - - Bugstory

I just finished this and it helped a little, no lag in 3v3 arena and less lag in noob town but markut is bad lag.. any other advice!?

Deadly - - Bugstory

Hello I have never had any lag issues on this server since you opened 4Ancients.. I had no issues after the recent patch and was on earlier today when I relogged and the initial upload screen took forever as seemed was downloading yet another random patch today!? I checked my other laptops and same thing.. Now game is Super LAG and I use win7 just for this game as never had issues i payed to downgrade to win7 for 4Story... And no i do not use Discord . Any Help appreciated.. ~DC~ Deadly ~Beastly…