Golds inflation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Golds inflation

Hello, as we can see past few months every item price has risen almost by 1.5x (pvp rod used to cost 3500g now costs 5000g) and I think it's kinda because there isn't any way to get golds out of game - I mean every gold that was ever farmed is still in game and by time passing there is so much golds that it cause costs raising. And this costs raising has an impact to farming cause 10golds is not 10golds on value as they used to be so farming is slower. Therefore I was thinking you guys could come up with some ideas how to solve it. Like on one other mmorpg I played game (staff/system) actually sell items in auction hause or they offer gold to gems(ms) transfer system so you could buy some outfits etc. And if you think it's not a problem just look at offiacials server and how many golds there are by time passing.
    • Delainer wrote:

Hello, as we can see past few months every item price has risen almost by 1.5x (pvp rod used to cost 3500g now costs 5000g) and I think it's kinda because there isn't any way to get golds out of game - I mean every gold that was ever farmed is still in game and by time passing there is so much golds that it cause costs raising. And this costs raising has an impact to farming cause 10golds is not 10golds on value as they used to be so farming is slower. Therefore I was thinking you guys could come up with some ideas how to solve it. Like on one other mmorpg I played game (staff/system) actually sell items in auction hause or they offer gold to gems(ms) transfer system so you could buy some outfits etc. And if you think it's not a problem just look at offiacials server and how many golds there are by time passing.
      Yes, the prices recently increased for some reason. It's true. But are you sure that it's because of gold inflation?

Yes, it's true that very few gold gets consumed. Only by people making jewels, upping costs, random purchases from npc (for example permits).
      But in theory there is no need for gold to be consumed because when people farm they get gold+tears. And tears turn into tinctures which turn into items so the balance of gold and items should stay the same. IN THEORY.

But I agree with you because even a small imbalance can turn into big inflation over time and I'm not sure if it's properly balanced. And the prices clearly went up recently.
    • You guys are forgetting the older people who go inactive, they take a lot of Gold with them

Unless they sell it for € wich is still a huge proble mof the server & i thinks that has an insane influence on the market as well

People who buy this gold & are new have no idea about prices & they buy shit for any amount (See the +24 PvP Wep that was sold for 55k)

Now prices are skyrocketing, some examples
      - +23 PvP Crossbow (basic opts) - 15.5k
      - +23 PvP Crossbow 43 12 13 - 15k
      - +23 PvP Crossbow 50 13 13 - 17.5k
      (Offers that people told me they had when i attempted to buy)

These prices aren't normal at all, when i bought my first +23 PvP Rod they were at 12k
      & Crosbows were even lower than Rods
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asera ().