How to do Second Battle properly.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to do Second Battle properly.

Hello.

I'd like to present you a short film and some tips on how to do 2b. Many newbies who start game ask question: "How to do money?"

The answer is: there are many ways but 2b is IMO the best for those who are starting the game. This method does not require high lvl or expensive eq.

What is the most optimal need for 2b?
      - a mage with 58 lvl (gets some upgrades for his many aoe's)
      - dungeon 49 jewells for hp and intelligence or endurance (2k hp is easily obtainable and enough)
      - at least 16 npvp rod with no opt
      - 12-14 chest and pants or 17-19 chest; npvp (matter of preference but 2 pairs are very comfortable - 1 will be destroyed by the time you will full both backpacks with +9s stuff)

Tips:
      - you can use the tent in Zodon spot and "Hell flame" skill to avoid most of the damage (mobs won't come back on the tent)
      - use your teleport in practical way eg. when the banshees will crit when you make circle around the tent, use it to run away from Zodons
      - try to make Zodons stun you all at once
      - it is possible to get 5th Zodon (the one not on the hill but it's a preference if you want to do that - 5th Zodon will probably not stun you when the other 4 stun because he will be too far)
      - another preference thing is to use luck 15/20 in second battle - i think it's worth because you will make more gold per hour and save time
      - don't do pirate skulls
      - if you plan to spend some time in 2b, then throw away drop that is worth less than Xs (8,9) and store them in 50slot box/account bag
      - and another preference thing is to just stay in second battle as a Character and menage drop through the 50slot box; and get the money when need be
      - mark teleport to E key, it is very comfortable
      - if you menage drop through 50slot box then, in fact, selling drop in NPC is less profitable than just farming more masters/2x/arcanes/herbs IMO
      - you can do 2b as any class but mage is overall the best thanks to his many AoEs
      - do not worry if the one scorpion will reset like it is showed on the film :)

That's all I remember right now. I want to flag this: in the end it's all about preferences. The tips and needs are not rigid.

The video has poor quality, sorry, but the essence (the path) is there. :)
      LINK to VIDEO
    • Let me add some more protips
      - at least 58lvl but 62lvl is the best option (cannot be higher if you want to loot the monsters :D)
      - +18 nonpvp rod recommended (cost like nothing so you should have it and you'll one shot monsters with it)
      - no need for armors, you can use the looted +0 items and when the durability drops to 0 change it with a fresh one. (monsters will still do 5-6 dmg regardless of the low upgrade lvl of the armors)
      - If your bags get full just throw trash items away. Don't bother go selling on Markut/Keter because you scarcely get any money that way.

The main reason of 2nd battle is to farm uppgrade items Serendity potion and master formula, so keep it that way! :)
    • Wysdor wrote:

Resu wrote:

Best tip: don't farm just YouGotOwnedByEuros cash ez ms gg eq +24 pro player
      xd Everybody knows that they buy equip in there, the teamstaff never did anything xd
      You know we can't ban people without proofs right? So don't say "the teamstaff never did anything xd" If you want to report someone, get a video/screenshot proof and don't worry, we won't have problems in banning anyone if we get proofs :) We take REALLY seriously real world trading.