Transfer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It looks like 4A team is blind to what it looks like on the server now. Maybe it is because most of them play on Valorian. So we need to create additional posts to open their eyes.

I knew that the situation would get worse with the last transfer. Because I still remember Friday before the people were transferred, derion that day was totally destroyed by Valorian, who had far more people than Derion, and that was before the transfer when they were reinforced by another 15 ppl.
      But I understand that for most of the days Valorian was weaker and need maybe 5-7 ppl. But not 15.

Now we have a situation that is even worse than the previous one.

The impact of this "balance" is that every newcomer looks at how TW looks on the server and chose Valorian, so Valoriam has a lot of new ppl that will soon hit 90 lvl.

We're already tired of it. Every TW now its like 1:2. It did not look like this before the last transfer.

So Dear 4A team, open your eyes and start doing something. Because soon there will be TW without a Derion.
    • I'm general against a transfer...
      It's just not usefull.
      Population is chaning every 2 or 3 weeks.
      Also the most people don't get that if there are 10 people changing, it's a difference of 20 players.
      ---> 10 less on Derion and also 10 more on Valorian.

Whenever where was a transfer, the population switched and the other land had more players.
    • I do not really get it. For several weeks long till about 2/3 weeks ago, the pvp was totally imbalanced with a huge advantage on Derion side. till keter as well as the pvp community on valo was almost wiped out. And now after just 2 weeks and even though the Castle wars are balanced Derion is crying for a transfer.
      I would recommend to just see how the situation develops and give it some time because as i already said valo had a huge disadvantage for a very long time.
      But you cant really judge the whole stuation in an objective way after just two weeks because a lot of players are not active on a daily base and real life situiations that occur can be a significant impact on the amount of active pvp players. Furthermore even if you have the same amount of people on both sides one week deri might be on the overhand and the other week deri, just beacuse of skill,tactics,luck,... So on one day through completly randomly appearing circumstances 5 players at derion are not participating but 5 more on valo are which makes a difference of 10 people which can be quite big influence on this quite small server. What i am trying to say is that it is way to early to call this an imbalance and there will always be slight temporary imbalances on both sides.
      Also if you look at the amount of people that participated in the last castle wars you will find more or less equal numbers and as it was seeable last sunday that an advantage in number is not a garuanteed win.
      But i agree with Bun that if the situation will get worse the transfer should be opened for a LIMITED amount of players.
    • Semester exams coming up, summer vacations or part-time jobs...This period is tricky.
      You cannot really say for now if one side is overpowered or not, as people have already stated the balance swings every 2-3 weeks.
      I was one of the people that transferred from Derion to Valorian recently and before the transfer I remember TWs being like 11 forts to Derion and 1 to valo, pretty much staying afk on our defenses because we had nothing else to do.

It's true that Valorian was outnumbered for a very big period of time, at least from the moment I started playing on this server (which is more or less 3 months). After I switched kingdoms with my friends I was finally enjoying pvp.

From my point of view, the game is not unbalanced. It's just that we're playing more like a kingdom and not like a guild. We play with daily mercenaries, all guilds help other guilds with defenses... I'm not sure if Derion is playing like that, we get X guild attacking us in Tyco and at the same time Y guild is attacking Gebra etc.
    • 1 year ago when i played in Juin, derion was ormost in the same stat than now except that they were a lot less coorperative between each other. Valorian had more people but i guess we can call this a hardworking derion and a lazy valorian Mdr
      And tranfers didn't exist at that time if i remember well
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • The fact is that, one - two weeks ago pvp was pretty balanced.Good fights for territories,nice kingdom team work from the both sides..A lot of derion players just leaved from this server since last month overall.Just remind what happened to valo activity on the wars when whole Oyasumi dissapeared.Pretty unbalanced fights for 3weeks or maybe more.That's the same situation is happening right now on Derion.Since Rei is gone,the Nervs does not exist and unfortunately It has a really big impact on the TW situations.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3