can't refine items with other weapons etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can't refine items with other weapons etc

Hello,

i have another question: I wanted to refine an armor item (pants), which is on +18, in order to gain more durability. But i can't refine it with sepirastaffs or something like that, because it says: "the leveldifference between item and reagents is too high".
      What does that mean and how is this error even possible? they're both for level 34. it never was the case on the official servers and i don't see any sense in that rule.

Can anyone help me with that?
    • It's not the base level of the item that matters, but rather the performance level. The +18 item has a performance level of 92(ish, depending on the item), so you can't refine it with blank other weapons - you need upgraded ones, or dungeon items, or Runes of Bundling. If it's just durability you're looking for, you could probably get some cheap dungeon armour from the 68/78 dungeon at the Auctioneer.

The official server used this same system - performance level has (at least in this version of the game, ie pre-gor) always determined if you could refine an item or not.