Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncas23 wrote:

Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all...

Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are.

(Before you guys go 1000% rage mode, I'm just 60% serious. Chill!)
    Fallendy said that im solo player i never said that about myself... And tell me why i should have played with Fallendy or with his guild in the first place ? When we were in Vision the only think he did was trashtalk us. And for example when we were doing sigs he came with bambou and started stealing mobs from us so we couldn't run them.. Now tell me why should i play with guy like that the only think he ever did was either insult me or people i know. From what i remember you were in Vision aswell so i don't know what is your problem with me.
  • Btw and there im 150% serious, you should do something about your member who use macro.
    I really think that you an honest player (even if i dont agree with most of you idea)
    But you are honest (i think) so maybe you should tell to your member to stop use macro (i just give you one name, Lorias who has just hit me 8000 in 1 second (1300x5 + 1000) INSTANT. No joke.
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all...

Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are.

Fallendy said that im solo player i never said that about myself... And tell me why i should have played with Fallendy or with his guild in the first place ? When we were in Vision the only think he did was trashtalk us. And for example when we were doing sigs he came with bambou and started stealing mobs from us so we couldn't run them.. Now tell me why should i play with guy like that the only think he ever did was either insult me or people i know. From what i remember you were in Vision aswell so i don't know what is your problem with me.

1) i never ask you to come on Guild, i dont want you in
    2) When I was with bambouu you first thrashtalked us by not helping us for a last mob, so we just trolled you back :")

ez warlord
  • Deanerys wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

He isn't in our Guild or PvP-Party xD
    I'm enormal lol

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Totally correct hahahaha
    I remember we helping you CSTM (Vision) in castle against all derion + the players in ygob that just switched, we stayed until the last 5 minutes of the castle because it was a 1 side slaughter we weren't gaining any points there was no benefits for us to stay and you were crying for a week at least because we didn't stay the last 5 minutes. (I regret not going on Pollish Terror cw at this moment)

And that moment where my members were doing sigs to get to level 90 and you were having fun stealing them like enormal said, when we stole your territory it was a fair punishment even if you think it wasn't, so many people had enought of you at this moment.

If Enormal is a soloplayer why was he in Vision in the first place and how come we were alrease fighting together in territory wars.
    Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
  • Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Totally correct hahahahaI remember we helping you CSTM (Vision) in castle against all derion + the players in ygob that just switched, we stayed until the last 5 minutes of the castle because it was a 1 side slaughter we weren't gaining any points there was no benefits for us to stay and you were crying for a week at least because we didn't stay the last 5 minutes. (I regret not going on Pollish Terror cw at this moment)

And that moment where my members were doing sigs to get to level 90 and you were having fun stealing them like enormal said, when we stole your territory it was a fair punishment even if you think it wasn't, so many people had enought of you at this moment.

If Enormal is a soloplayer why was he in Vision in the first place and how come we were alrease fighting together in territory wars.
    He turned to the dark side since than.

He flamed priests and everyone in valo, didn't join groups, and he is surprised why everybody started hating him. Than a situation came up when derions had (still have) 90% of the well geared players. Dawe took the opportunity and changed faction for easy AP. And now they lie about him not being in Awesome.
    Dawe says that he was the victim because we insulted for no reason. The guy doesn't join group even though joining group is a win-win situation for everyone on this server. What do you expect from us? Clap for you while you steal all the kills?

I remember that CW too. But think about it a bit more. Maybe we (Vision) were the bad guys back than too. I mean deris were beating us and we just stopped helping CSTM and walked out of castle. I mean fallendy didn't guarantee that we get easy AP when he signed us for mercenary but we guaranteed that we help CSTM in that castle. And we didn't do it after all...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uncas23 ().

• Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Totally correct hahahahaI remember we helping you CSTM (Vision) in castle against all derion + the players in ygob that just switched, we stayed until the last 5 minutes of the castle because it was a 1 side slaughter we weren't gaining any points there was no benefits for us to stay and you were crying for a week at least because we didn't stay the last 5 minutes. (I regret not going on Pollish Terror cw at this moment)

He flamed priests and everyone in valo, didn't join groups, and he is surprised why everybody started hating him. Than a situation came up when derions had (still have) 90% of the well geared players. Dawe took the opportunity and changed faction for easy AP. And now they lie about him not being in Awesome.
    Dawe says that he was the victim because we insulted for no reason. The guy doesn't join group even though joining group is a win-win situation for everyone on this server. What do you expect from us? Clap for you while you steal all the kills?

I remember that CW too. But think about it a bit more. Maybe we (Vision) were the bad guys back than too. I mean deris were beating us and we just stopped helping CSTM and walked out of castle. I mean fallendy didn't guarantee that we get easy AP when he signed us for mercenary but we guaranteed that we help CSTM in that castle. And we didn't do it after all...
    Thanks god uncas you are the only one who can use brain here.

The castle, we was winning it, and you suddently left. It show how sellfish you was (and still are when I see enormal)

ez warlord
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Just because i wasn't in your group doesn't mean i was solo. I was always in group with Spreyer Mok Larry Nain Zobinuk or Pyro so i don't really know why are you calling me a solo player.And that i flamed all valo? Seriously, im not like fallendy to call 4s eeds ¨4 aids¨. Changed faction for easy AP? Are you being serious right know, before i switched to dero i was 3rd in ranking so don't talk to me about AP. Anyway you and Fallendy obviously made your mind about me so this is my last post answering to you or Fallendy because there isn't any point in that.
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Meh because I'm not there since 1 month and a half i can't judge everything i just know i spent a good time with everyone in Vision you and En0rmal. Loved Pollish Terror and Nebula and Bambouu in CSTM.

What you have to undestand about the CW is that we helped CSTM because there was the strong guys on the otherside and we couldn't let them fight them alone. But, Fallendy had no strategy, while they had, he wasn't leading a thing. We were completely lost and it was mostly 1kill/3deaths. He wasn't giving any clear instructions everyone was lost, there was no defend right, defend left, attack right, attack left. No strategy, no fun. We have the superiority in number of course they had lots of good gears but we too had them. It could have been a good castle but instructions as a leader are important otherwise the win isn't worthy too.

On the meantime, i realised that Pollish Terror were outnumbered by BlackButterfly with Anabolika on there side and no one went to help and prefered answering the call of Fallendy because we all thought there castle was gonna be balanced, we lost they lost and I regretted not going on there side than CSTM's side..
    I'm saying all that but it's true i failed a lot too on gebra castle while I had to lead Vision but on the meantime I couldn't do a thing with the crashs every 2 mins lol

• Burn wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Totally correct hahahahaI remember we helping you CSTM (Vision) in castle against all derion + the players in ygob that just switched, we stayed until the last 5 minutes of the castle because it was a 1 side slaughter we weren't gaining any points there was no benefits for us to stay and you were crying for a week at least because we didn't stay the last 5 minutes. (I regret not going on Pollish Terror cw at this moment)And that moment where my members were doing sigs to get to level 90 and you were having fun stealing them like enormal said, when we stole your territory it was a fair punishment even if you think it wasn't, so many people had enought of you at this moment.

He turned to the dark side since than.He flamed priests and everyone in valo, didn't join groups, and he is surprised why everybody started hating him. Than a situation came up when derions had (still have) 90% of the well geared players. Dawe took the opportunity and changed faction for easy AP. And now they lie about him not being in Awesome.

Meh because I'm not there since 1 month and a half i can't judge everything i just know i spent a good time with everyone in Vision you and En0rmal. Loved Pollish Terror and Nebula and Bambouu in CSTM.
    What you have to undestand about the CW is that we helped CSTM because there was the strong guys on the otherside and we couldn't let them fight them alone. But, Fallendy had no strategy, while they had, he wasn't leading a thing. We were completely lost and it was mostly 1kill/3deaths. He wasn't giving any clear instructions everyone was lost, there was no defend right, defend left, attack right, attack left. No strategy, no fun. We have the superiority in number of course they had lots of good gears but we too had them. It could have been a good castle but instructions as a leader are important otherwise the win isn't worthy too.

On the meantime, i realised that Pollish Terror were outnumbered by BlackButterfly with Anabolika on there side and no one went to help and prefered answering the call of Fallendy because we all thought there castle was gonna be balanced, we lost they lost and I regretted not going on there side than CSTM's side..
    I'm saying all that but it's true i failed a lot too on gebra castle while I had to lead Vision but on the meantime I couldn't do a thing with the crashs every 2 mins lol
    too bad because bambouu never liked you noob

Omfgg this bad faith !!!!!!!!!!
    I TOLD EVERYTHING, where we had to go, the discord (you didnt join btw), where we had to go, right, left, defense, push etc... but you looks more like a fucking retarded so its useless to argue with you
    No one ever complained about this castle, some people even told me that it was not my fault, i did a good lead / manage, only some VISION member cried.
    Next time, before playing 4ancient, you just should learn to read.

ez warlord

The post was edited 1 time, last by Casher Fighter-Fallendy ().

• Fallendy wrote:

Burn wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Totally correct hahahahaI remember we helping you CSTM (Vision) in castle against all derion + the players in ygob that just switched, we stayed until the last 5 minutes of the castle because it was a 1 side slaughter we weren't gaining any points there was no benefits for us to stay and you were crying for a week at least because we didn't stay the last 5 minutes. (I regret not going on Pollish Terror cw at this moment)And that moment where my members were doing sigs to get to level 90 and you were having fun stealing them like enormal said, when we stole your territory it was a fair punishment even if you think it wasn't, so many people had enought of you at this moment.
    He turned to the dark side since than.He flamed priests and everyone in valo, didn't join groups, and he is surprised why everybody started hating him. Than a situation came up when derions had (still have) 90% of the well geared players. Dawe took the opportunity and changed faction for easy AP. And now they lie about him not being in Awesome.Dawe says that he was the victim because we insulted for no reason. The guy doesn't join group even though joining group is a win-win situation for everyone on this server. What do you expect from us? Clap for you while you steal all the kills?

Meh because I'm not there since 1 month and a half i can't judge everything i just know i spent a good time with everyone in Vision you and En0rmal. Loved Pollish Terror and Nebula and Bambouu in CSTM.What you have to undestand about the CW is that we helped CSTM because there was the strong guys on the otherside and we couldn't let them fight them alone. But, Fallendy had no strategy, while they had, he wasn't leading a thing. We were completely lost and it was mostly 1kill/3deaths. He wasn't giving any clear instructions everyone was lost, there was no defend right, defend left, attack right, attack left. No strategy, no fun. We have the superiority in number of course they had lots of good gears but we too had them. It could have been a good castle but instructions as a leader are important otherwise the win isn't worthy too.

I TOLD EVERYTHING, where we had to go, the discord (you didnt join btw), where we had to go, right, left, defense, push etc... but you looks more like a fucking retarded so its useless to argue with you
    No one ever complained about this castle, some people even told me that it was not my fault, i did a good lead / manage, only some VISION member cried.
    I got only one word to say

lol

• Fallendy wrote:

Burn wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Burn wrote:

En0rmal wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

He turned to the dark side since than.He flamed priests and everyone in valo, didn't join groups, and he is surprised why everybody started hating him. Than a situation came up when derions had (still have) 90% of the well geared players. Dawe took the opportunity and changed faction for easy AP. And now they lie about him not being in Awesome.Dawe says that he was the victim because we insulted for no reason. The guy doesn't join group even though joining group is a win-win situation for everyone on this server. What do you expect from us? Clap for you while you steal all the kills?

Meh because I'm not there since 1 month and a half i can't judge everything i just know i spent a good time with everyone in Vision you and En0rmal. Loved Pollish Terror and Nebula and Bambouu in CSTM.What you have to undestand about the CW is that we helped CSTM because there was the strong guys on the otherside and we couldn't let them fight them alone. But, Fallendy had no strategy, while they had, he wasn't leading a thing. We were completely lost and it was mostly 1kill/3deaths. He wasn't giving any clear instructions everyone was lost, there was no defend right, defend left, attack right, attack left. No strategy, no fun. We have the superiority in number of course they had lots of good gears but we too had them. It could have been a good castle but instructions as a leader are important otherwise the win isn't worthy too.

Dont call others fucking retarded if you want to get taken seriously.

If you feel like you did a good job managing the castle war just ignore him and let him talk. Throwing curse words at him is not the way to go...

The post was edited 1 time, last by ev0catorkiller ().