Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all,
    it's not like Nebula switched kingdoms, we are talking about me and 3 of my buddies. And it's not like we did that to worsen the balance situation, back when we decided to swap it was the other way around. Less Awesome people and populated guilds like Polish Terror, 4s eeds & Gallifrey. Since we re-opened Nebula in late July, it felt like we were the "extras", and because we have great relationships with every guild except Gallifrey we didn't want to mess around in areas like Tyco or Gebra or Ardir. Anyways long story short, it was not working great for us and since at the time derion was the weaker side we decided to jump over (repeating myself: just 4 people including me, not the whole guild). Hell, we should not even have a huge impact at this moment since we're not even playing our main classes (don't tell me that I suck as a mage, I know that already), semi-clothed and underleveled.

I do not have much time to invest on this game anymore due to personal reasons, and definitely not the required amount of time to lead a guild. I'm sorry but we're not looking to come back anytime soon. I'm playing just to have some fun, laughing with my pals and trying to kill some of our valo friends and ex-guildmates so we can all have a laugh on discord in the end.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Naerra: too many edits because I'm awesome and i keep spelling stuff so badly ().

• Naerra, it's not your fault at all, when you was in Valorian we was much more than derion, we needed people to go to derion. And we are thanksfull because you did. :)

The problem is that between that, 4s eeds is now afk, galifrey is still solo guild as Fuck, and PT has not lot of people for the moment.
    Even my guild are loosing motivation for TW because we all know that when awesome come, they will be 10x more than us and we will just die.
    I try to still tell them to come, to fight etc... But it looks like we are alone, Valorian has 0 fcking cooperation, even if i tried a lot of time to regroup all guild...
    There is no fun anymore..
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Naerra, it's not your fault at all, when you was in Valorian we was much more than derion, we needed people to go to derion. And we are thanksfull because you did. :)

The problem is that between that, 4s eeds is now afk, galifrey is still solo guild as Fuck, and PT has not lot of people for the moment.
    Even my guild are loosing motivation for TW because we all know that when awesome come, they will be 10x more than us and we will just die.
    I try to still tell them to come, to fight etc... But it looks like we are alone, Valorian has 0 fcking cooperation, even if i tried a lot of time to regroup all guild...
    Then the Valos should just pull together! We did not give up directly when we were less. I told you a thousand times, that you should NOT change! Because we are in the process of creating new players. But you did not mean to have to listen to me again. Because I'm the evil Deanerys ...
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Naerra, it's not your fault at all, when you was in Valorian we was much more than derion, we needed people to go to derion. And we are thanksfull because you did. :)

Then the Valos should just pull together! We did not give up directly when we were less. I told you a thousand times, that you should NOT change! Because we are in the process of creating new players. But you did not mean to have to listen to me again. Because I'm the evil Deanerys ...
    EVIL DEVIL GO TO HELL SATANAS
    Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
  • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Damn please don't be stupid, I told it, if valo are less, its only because 4s eeds is not here yet...
    And i dont know where they are coming back.

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Damn please don't be stupid, I told it, if valo are less, its only because 4s eeds is not here yet...And i dont know where they are coming back.
    Okay, I did not say that directly to you. It should feel addressed to the people who have changed. Without even thinking about it. Because at the time when you were more, you had dominated only at TW. Battle of Gebra are always the same number inside. And Doku was always balanced. At least most of the time. Maybe one night at night or early in the morning, more or less had a page was that people need to go to school or work.
  • Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Damn please don't be stupid, I told it, if valo are less, its only because 4s eeds is not here yet...And i dont know where they are coming back.
    Okay, I did not say that directly to you. It should feel addressed to the people who have changed. Without even thinking about it. Because at the time when you were more, you had dominated only at TW. Battle of Gebra are always the same number inside. And Doku was always balanced. At least most of the time. Maybe one night at night or early in the morning, more or less had a page was that people need to go to school or work.
    OK for this Im FCKING agree with you !!

PEOPLE WHO SWAP WITHOUT THINK ARE SOOO IDIOT, they just ruin it whereas only 3 people should chance to make a bit more balanced.........

#ENORMAL

ez warlord
  • Fallendy wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

Fallendy wrote:

OK for this Im FCKING agree with you !!
    PEOPLE WHO SWAP WITHOUT THINK ARE SOOO IDIOT, they just ruin it whereas only 3 people should chance to make a bit more balanced.........

#ENORMAL
    And here we are again... Didn't you said in another thread that im solo player ? So why do you care so much where im playing at the moment.. And another think would i even made a difference im one person.. Untill 4s eeds are back from holidays or vacations it's not gonna change so im asking you again don't mention my name anywhere im tired of you, your toxicity and harassment.
  • Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all...

Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are.

(Before you guys go 1000% rage mode, I'm just 60% serious. Chill!)
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all...

Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are.

(Before you guys go 1000% rage mode, I'm just 60% serious. Chill!)
    He isn't in our Guild or PvP-Party xD