Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I said it so many times. People must stop denying the truth. People like profiangler have such a huge ego that they can't think properly.

No, it's not unbalanced because valos are stupid, no it's not because deri players are pros, no it's not because of lack of unity in valo. It's simply because of player numbers. Therefore transfer should have been opened.

But after all let's take a step back! There are many many players who just farm/level on this server. They go to narwashi, have fun a bit and that's all. It's not the end of the world. And many players return after summer break.

Also if somebody has a reason to stop the game than it's us, valos. But we don't stop through all of this. And now you, Awesome professional wonder-players have less punching bags to hit and what do you do? Stop the game after 1 week. WTF
  • Uncas23 wrote:

I said it so many times. People must stop denying the truth. People like profiangler have such a huge ego that they can't think properly.

No, it's not unbalanced because valos are stupid, no it's not because deri players are pros, no it's not because of lack of unity in valo. It's simply because of player numbers. Therefore transfer should have been opened.

But after all let's take a step back! There are many many players who just farm/level on this server. They go to narwashi, have fun a bit and that's all. It's not the end of the world. And many players return after summer break.

Also if somebody has a reason to stop the game than it's us, valos. But we don't stop through all of this. And now you, Awesome professional wonder-players have less punching bags to hit and what do you do? Stop the game after 1 week. WTF
    i agree with all you said.
    Just we can say we miss unit but it's not our fault, it's just galifrey.
    If they would come and push with us it would be better (but yes we would still need more people)
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • If I may add , what makes a good game ( in this case would make a good server) is good communication with devs and players . This thread has a nice reason to exist and it's a good way of gathering good information about what players would like to see implemented in this game , now , that works both ways . I see alot of people writing ideas and all sort of stuff but I dont see devs comenting on what they think its a good idea or what they are thinking about implementing... Right now we are discussing balance , this is been happening for weeks now and we have no words about what devs want or dont want to do about this problem ...

Suggestions
    - Devs create a thread where they list all ideas they are thinking about implementing
    - Devs start comenting more on what they think are good ideas or wheter they are sure they are not implementing it
    - Quick small updates for bugfixes or implement small stuff( for example people have been asking for a npc on dg 75 , I mean , a quick update to fix that and to show that actually are here and care about small stuff and we dont need to wait months for the big update to come and this feature come with it )

Some QOF ( quality of life) ,so called, small updates are good to show that we are being heard from devs and that they are working on stuff to make game better for everyone.

Now , I know AncientCompiler it's only one developing the game(so i've been told ) and i personnaly know that working on games and bugfixes might be hard when is only on people working on everything, but nothing to do with game development is communication , which I think at this moment would be the best thing to do to keep your community.
  • xHunter wrote:

NPC to sell stuff in dg75 is BS. Isn't enough that u can make 30 or even more g per hour? (ofc from tears & maybe a good opted item/jewel)
    it's suggestion for people that actually farm and to improve the system of it a little bit , instead of always having to be dropping stuff maybe it would be better to actually be able to sell them instead.. Small things like these make farming less boring, and selling to NPC is way faster and more rewarding than dropping all stuff... Sure you can say its BS but maybe small things like this could actually make some differences on new people that have to spend lots of hours farming to get geared and be ready for pvp without getting bored of farming in the meantime
  • kapppadeeks wrote:

xHunter wrote:

NPC to sell stuff in dg75 is BS. Isn't enough that u can make 30 or even more g per hour? (ofc from tears & maybe a good opted item/jewel)
    it's suggestion for people that actually farm and to improve the system of it a little bit , instead of always having to be dropping stuff maybe it would be better to actually be able to sell them instead.. Small things like these make farming less boring, and selling to NPC is way faster and more rewarding than dropping all stuff... Sure you can say its BS but maybe small things like this could actually make some differences on new people that have to spend lots of hours farming to get geared and be ready for pvp without getting bored of farming in the meantime
    The point is that it would make farming too ez. 30g/hour is enough imo and there are already people that farm all day. + it would make 2nd battle kinda useless, why would you farm there when u can farm 10-20more g in the same time dg.
  • xHunter wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

xHunter wrote:

The point is that it would make farming too ez. 30g/hour is enough imo and there are already people that farm all day. + it would make 2nd battle kinda useless, why would you farm there when u can farm 10-20more g in the same time dg.
    You have a point , but why would you care if people who farm get a extra 100s each run because they sell items on npc instead of dropping them ? We need people geared for pvp not people all day farming ..
  • kapppadeeks wrote:

xHunter wrote:

kapppadeeks wrote:

xHunter wrote:

You have a point , but why would you care if people who farm get a extra 100s each run because they sell items on npc instead of dropping them ? We need people geared for pvp not people all day farming ..
    Maybe because there will be less upp mats - masters/sere if in dg75 you can earn a lot more. And is not 100s, full bags are like 1g.

Fallendy wrote:

No one make 30g/jours except with a +24 rod PvP. But who will farm if he/she has this weapons.

In average it's 10g/h
    Then you are so bad at farming like in pvp mdr. I didn't farm for some months but when i did 2nd battle with mage lvl60 rod+19 i made 25+g every run / hour.
  • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter why so mad ? You farm 2nd battle so first it depend of the price of the upps... im talking about dungeon 75.
    Can you even read? I don't even farm man, no need, 18-20eq is enough

kapppadeeks wrote:

Yo man , it's a simple fucking suggestion , and BTW selling the stuff from one run in sg 75 IS NOT ONE FUCKING GOLD DUDE .... And I dont think that that change is gonna stop people from farming second battle ..... I don't know if you a for real or if you are just trolling with this comments ....
    Oh ok, u don't make 1g, u make 700s. Why so mad tho? are you one of the dg75 non stop farmers? mdr.
  • Fallendy wrote:

xHunter your flame doesnt even let you use your brain.

I told that you was talking about the 2nd balle farm. Which is not the same that dg 75, and NO YOU dont make 30g/hour.

What is so hard to understand ?

Fallendy wrote:

You farm 2nd battle so first it depend of the price of the upps
    I knew that you are dumb asf but still man..

When i was farming, lets say couple of months ago when tincs/bp prices were almost the same as now, i made 25-30g per hour (and ofc from tears > tinctures/bp etc), is not my fault that you can't even farm.
  • Guys think about it this way...
    If you make more money in dungeon 75, the prices of 2nd battle items will go up. People will prefer farming there, making less people farm in 2nd battle. With that in mind, less quantity of masters/serends in the market means their price will go up, possibly by the same amount that you are gonna make in dung.

Even so, that only covers only master/serends/tincs prices, everything else stays the same but only for a while. You may think this is a small change but it's gonna change prices in every single item and I think that's unnecessary. I disagree with having an npc to sell things in dung but surely a way to get rid of the useless drops in bags would be a luxury but nonetheless still not needed. Don't be so spoiled, back in my day I remember clicking right click a few extra times didn't hurt.

Also @Fallendy, hunter said he includes tears/tincs and bp so 25g per hour is not unreasonable especially for older times when tincs used to cost like 2g ea. It's true, you make around 11-12g per hour farming in dungeon but that's only gold income.