Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deanerys wrote:

INoWay wrote:

Deanerys dont be such a bad Buddy.

BUDDY BUDDY
    Buddy woo BUddyy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy :rolleyes:

Fallen Roses > Awesome KAPPA :!:

U cry about Valos coming to Derion because it would be unbalanced again and u rather prefer Valos to stay in Valorian including Fallen Roses 8 (9) man army? Lel. Some Players who have neither have a 22 pvp weapon nor full 22 eq set up to 24 pvp stuff like lots of Awesome Players. You shouldnt even notice us. We are NINJAS. We are BUddies. We Are Fallen Roses Ninjuddies. Dont cry Boy. BABY dont CRYY. CRYYYYY. ohh Baby dont cry :CCCC

Buddy. We neither balance nor unbalance the server. we dont care. We dont really care about your opinion. We want fun ( I do ).
    Server will always be unbalanced ya Buddy should know this. Yo yo. Buddy. BUddy Buddy Buddy.

Leave us Fallen Roses alone Buddy. We are Deris in the first place. We come back to our Ninja Country whenever we want yo. Returning home. Dont Insult us. We dont like that. We didnt start this. Dont flame us for coming.

If u want to spend us Transport Permits give us. We wont swap first. LULU Buddy BUDDy. Dearnerys my dear Buddy. Praise us. Love us. Adore us. LUL :D :D

Nonsense.
    Summary: Dont Insult/flame/blame us. We are Ninjuddies :!: :!: 8) . Stop crying about open Transfers. No one asked for YGOB to come to derion as well. We got asked.
    Praise us. Love us. Adore us. Deanerys. We all deris. <3 :!: :D :P ^^ :thumbsup: :thumbup: <3 :saint: <3 :!: :!:

HI Fally Buddy :)
    Wh..What?i only read "buddy buddy buddy.. blabla... buddy buddy buddy ....blabla....ninja.... buddy buddy buddy...."
    Autism guy Deanerys plox

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • i never watch forum unless naerra shows me dumb shit written :P i havent read all the posts i will just say some things because vegi wrote that im flaming and staff

1.i didnt swear at you vegito, i wrote it to yikes... we had many times arguements ( equal vs nebula when u logged in with bahoi in valo chars ) ( versacce vs you 3 days before) but i never flamed you and i will never will cause i respect you in most of the things you do like fairplay etc
    2. So much drama again for people moving to derion...you cant talk for balance in general since we mostly participating in TW...you wont see any of us in everyday doc80 or BoG and this is a fact..so from our view we need balance in territories.For other people like awesome guild balance is mostly doc80 and BoG like vegito said in TW's drama 2 days before. So stop fckin whining in TW cause the exact moment you do this your arguements are not valid
    3. Sorry to say this but for me Awesome ( this powerful guild no joking) is YGOB + others... you cant say that Awesome cant be divided LOL you have as many members as 3 valo guilds people... Most of your people joined you cause they simply cant win you. You are NOT a family

Sorry for my long post, try to find solutions people instead of trash talking, bitching around and whining. Make new guilds, move between nations and have fun instead of being miserable crying all the time... you cant blame a small group of people that ruin your game, you are better than this :D
    P.S hunter this is for you love <3
    Images
    • 39289300_247385969250799_6899921268045250560_n.png

675.67 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 149 times
  • Dopa wrote:

i never watch forum unless naerra shows me dumb shit written :P i havent read all the posts i will just say some things because vegi wrote that im flaming and staff

1.i didnt swear at you vegito, i wrote it to yikes... we had many times arguements ( equal vs nebula when u logged in with bahoi in valo chars ) ( versacce vs you 3 days before) but i never flamed you and i will never will cause i respect you in most of the things you do like fairplay etc
    2. So much drama again for people moving to derion...you cant talk for balance in general since we mostly participating in TW...you wont see any of us in everyday doc80 or BoG and this is a fact..so from our view we need balance in territories.For other people like awesome guild balance is mostly doc80 and BoG like vegito said in TW's drama 2 days before. So stop fckin whining in TW cause the exact moment you do this your arguements are not valid
    3. Sorry to say this but for me Awesome ( this powerful guild no joking) is YGOB + others... you cant say that Awesome cant be divided LOL you have as many members as 3 valo guilds people... Most of your people joined you cause they simply cant win you. You are NOT a family

Sorry for my long post, try to find solutions people instead of trash talking, bitching around and whining. Make new guilds, move between nations and have fun instead of being miserable crying all the time... you cant blame a small group of people that ruin your game, you are better than this :D
    ofc not they are not family, just watch how their member play to each other, let them die, only looking for ap like dog xDDD
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Dopa wrote:

i never watch forum unless naerra shows me dumb shit written :P i havent read all the posts i will just say some things because vegi wrote that im flaming and staff

The real reason behind kingdom swap was that you were tired of beeing farmed and wanted to be able to actually make some kills in the little time you pvp - TW (which btw is the thing that requires atleast a little balance to be playable).

How do you choose these amazing guild names tho? Nebula/Fallen Roses mdr.
  • Dopa wrote:

Yes. AWESOME is atm no family.
    We were once a family. but in the meantime we are not anymore.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

INoWay wrote:

Deanerys dont be such a bad Buddy.

BUDDY BUDDY
    Buddy woo BUddyy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy :rolleyes:

Fallen Roses > Awesome KAPPA :!:

U cry about Valos coming to Derion because it would be unbalanced again and u rather prefer Valos to stay in Valorian including Fallen Roses 8 (9) man army? Lel. Some Players who have neither have a 22 pvp weapon nor full 22 eq set up to 24 pvp stuff like lots of Awesome Players. You shouldnt even notice us. We are NINJAS. We are BUddies. We Are Fallen Roses Ninjuddies. Dont cry Boy. BABY dont CRYY. CRYYYYY. ohh Baby dont cry :CCCC

Buddy. We neither balance nor unbalance the server. we dont care. We dont really care about your opinion. We want fun ( I do ).
    Server will always be unbalanced ya Buddy should know this. Yo yo. Buddy. BUddy Buddy Buddy.

Leave us Fallen Roses alone Buddy. We are Deris in the first place. We come back to our Ninja Country whenever we want yo. Returning home. Dont Insult us. We dont like that. We didnt start this. Dont flame us for coming.

If u want to spend us Transport Permits give us. We wont swap first. LULU Buddy BUDDy. Dearnerys my dear Buddy. Praise us. Love us. Adore us. LUL :D :D

Nonsense.
    Summary: Dont Insult/flame/blame us. We are Ninjuddies :!: :!: 8) . Stop crying about open Transfers. No one asked for YGOB to come to derion as well. We got asked.
    Praise us. Love us. Adore us. Deanerys. We all deris. <3 :!: :D :P ^^ :thumbsup: :thumbup: <3 :saint: <3 :!: :!:

HI Fally Buddy :)
    Wh..What?i only read "buddy buddy buddy.. blabla... buddy buddy buddy ....blabla....ninja.... buddy buddy buddy...."
    The only thing which is important though. Nice u read it :D evil player