Transfer opened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

And i am not "mad"

These statements by all players currently make no sense at all! The issues in the 1.8 patch thread are all just stupid. Because nobody gathers anything. And you not too. Want that Deris come over. You wanted Valos to go. And now howls, because some have left. WTF. Please decide what you want.
    You are killing the server. :(

How do I kill the server? I'm not even online anymore.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • 3 weeks ago derion was overwhelmed by valo? Why? Simply because Gallifrey, 4s eeds and CSTM worked together to play and to cooperate. You need to find a solution and just to remember what i told you today, 5-6 months ago in derion we were 10-20 players against 40-50 but nobody cried or smth, so please if you have to say something use your brain.
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • Vegito wrote:

Uncas23 wrote:

Deanerys wrote:

And i am not "mad"

These statements by all players currently make no sense at all! The issues in the 1.8 patch thread are all just stupid. Because nobody gathers anything. And you not too. Want that Deris come over. You wanted Valos to go. And now howls, because some have left. WTF. Please decide what you want.
    You are killing the server. :(
    Man cmon.. we talked today about this.. the fault is about your valo guilds who are inactive.. why do you keep saying its derion fault..

Vegito wrote:

3 weeks ago derion was overwhelmed by valo? Why? Simply because Gallifrey, 4s eeds and CSTM worked together to play and to cooperate. You need to find a solution and just to remember what i told you today, 5-6 months ago in derion we were 10-20 players against 40-50 but nobody cried or smth, so please if you have to say something use your brain.
    THANKS!

I told you from the beginning that no one should come over please. We're about to get new players and just have to level. But you meant to do your thing again, which is your good point, but now we have the salad. And now I'm being blamed for breaking the game? What's wrong with you? ;( ;(
  • Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    1) Nebula (4-5 players) came to derion
    2) 4s eeds disappeared or just shows up sometimes (when they want)
    3) Gallifrey are not active (maybe holidays or smth else)
    4) When i log my valo char in keter i ALWAYS see 1231 players afk in keter
    So man, as i told you, i don't want to insult them because they are free to stay afk in keter h24 but don't tell me that derion is killing the pvp, they choose theirselfs to be afk.
    Congrats to them
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • Vegito wrote:

Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    So man, as i told you, i don't want to insult them because they are free to stay afk in keter h24 but don't tell me that derion is killing the pvp, they choose theirselfs to be afk.
    Congrats to them
    Ok Vegito but chupa me a pica please

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3
  • Admira, deanarys, mrdawe, admanan and the list goes on. All of these active pvp players changed from valo to deri by creating another account recently. Not a single player went from deri to valo.

Yes, let's blame lack of unity in valo, afk players in keter, nohand players in valo and other imaginary reasons! It feels like European politics. Some people just deny the truth by making confusion.
    I tell you guys a big secret: People in valo and deri are SIMILAR. They tend to sit in keter/markut the same amount, they are exactly as friendly as the other nation in avarage and they are exactly as skilled as the other nation in avarage.

Please stop denying the truth! (Opinions are not truth) Battle of Gebra is about 7v7 in avarage and about 10 more deris sit in doc 80 because they couldn't get in BOG.

I agree with deanarys in that transfer shouldn't be opened every week. But it has been the situation for about 2 weeks now and if it continues for 1 more week opening transfer should really be considered.

And for the last time: IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO IS BETTER! SHUT DOWN YOUR GIANTIFIC EGO!
  • Uncas23 wrote:

Admira, deanarys, mrdawe, admanan and the list goes on. All of these active pvp players changed from valo to deri by creating another account recently. Not a single player went from deri to valo.

Yes, let's blame lack of unity in valo, afk players in keter, nohand players in valo and other imaginary reasons! It feels like European politics. Some people just deny the truth by making confusion.
    I tell you guys a big secret: People in valo and deri are SIMILAR. They tend to sit in keter/markut the same amount, they are exactly as friendly as the other nation in avarage and they are exactly as skilled as the other nation in avarage.

Please stop denying the truth! (Opinions are not truth) Battle of Gebra is about 7v7 in avarage and about 10 more deris sit in doc 80 because they couldn't get in BOG.

I agree with deanarys in that transfer shouldn't be opened every week. But it has been the situation for about 2 weeks now and if it continues for 1 more week opening transfer should really be considered.

And for the last time: IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO IS BETTER! SHUT DOWN YOUR GIANTIFIC EGO!
    The first one who writes my name correctly. Good job my friend.

And who has such a huge ego, if I may ask?
  • Vegito wrote:

Should we talk about the truth? Ok lets do this. Explain me why 3 weeks ago valo was dominating the pvp scenary and now you are just less, what happened? I'll answer for you.
    Congrats to them
    Yeah so dont blame people who Come Doc ans bog (90% is my Guild) to ruin PvP by stay near portal when there is 2x more derion in front of us(and I can assure you that we are annoyed too to not be able to make some PvP)
    I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
  • Deanerys wrote:

We do not cry around now because the farm is ranked full of Valos, right? You can see why you are always too little. Because half Valo is only in keter or only on farms. One has already after 24 hours 85 gold. WTF. Does the person sleep anyway? Or are you all just with your AFK macros somewhere and farmt?
    well about the farm list , we apologize for not having 22 full Eq , I'm sorry that we have to farm so we can be equal to most derions and not die in 3 hits , I'm so sorry man really
    Aravi snack
    Fearu nuub
    Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
    Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
    Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
    Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Fallendy wrote:

Vegito wrote:

Congrats to them
    Yeah so dont blame people who Come Doc ans bog (90% is my Guild) to ruin PvP by stay near portal when there is 2x more derion in front of us(and I can assure you that we are annoyed too to not be able to make some PvP)
    rly? i come into the doc.. and who camp the porter... u fallendy...