Changes affecting the Priest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changes affecting the Priest

Hi all.

I really appreciate the changes which have been implemented in the last patch.
      Howevery, Priests get put aside like no other class.

1) 150k damage to the worldboss?!
      I mean okay, if there is no pvp at all a priest with a wand +18 or +20 prob gets to this damage. But the point behind the world bosses is to get some more people doing pvp. Kinda paradox...

2) Get more points for the last-hit. Why?
      Why the fuck would u do that.
      4story is a team-game. It should not be about who gets the fucking last-hit. But more about right positioning and timing ur skills.

To point it out a bit more: Yesterday during the cw i was in a group of 3 ppl. 1 archer, 1 mage and me (priest). At the end i made 900 points. My damage carries were both around 1900. But because we were in a group of 3 ppl is the only reason i got to 900. i got around 14 points for each kill. In a group of 7 i would have only gotten 6 for each kill. So i was around 400.

Please think about it.

~Peet
    • SirPeet wrote:

Hi all.

I mean okay, if there is no pvp at all a priest with a wand +18 or +20 prob gets to this damage. But the point behind the world bosses is to get some more people doing pvp. Kinda paradox...

4story is a team-game. It should not be about who gets the fucking last-hit. But more about right positioning and timing ur skills.

To point it out a bit more: Yesterday during the cw i was in a group of 3 ppl. 1 archer, 1 mage and me (priest). At the end i made 900 points. My damage carries were both around 1900. But because we were in a group of 3 ppl is the only reason i got to 900. i got around 14 points for each kill. In a group of 7 i would have only gotten 6 for each kill. So i was around 400.

Please think about it.

~Peet
      You are not getting any less points than before so what is the problem?
    • Naskali wrote:

SirPeet wrote:

Hi all.

Please think about it.

~Peet
      You are not getting any less points than before so what is the problem?

If everybody else is getting more points, this means the value per point is decreasing, and logically the class that's still getting the same amount of points is as such at a disadvantage compared to the previous patch.