Cash Shop before?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cash Shop before?

Hey,

I'm kinda confused:
      Could buy the behemoth before for bonus points? And where do the sun glasses come from? I see people selling it but no idea how to obtain them, the same goes for the costume treasure or whatever. I know it's stupid to ask and that's the information is useless but I would still like to know, out of pure curiosity.

Thanks in advance.
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • jarek wrote:

Hey,

I'm kinda confused:
      Could buy the behemoth before for bonus points? And where do the sun glasses come from? I see people selling it but no idea how to obtain them, the same goes for the costume treasure or whatever. I know it's stupid to ask and that's the information is useless but I would still like to know, out of pure curiosity.

Thanks in advance.
      Sun glasses are event-items. For some special GM Events they will get raffled.

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • Behemoth used to cost 13,500 bonus points while White Mounts cost 9,800 bonus point. Sunglasses I am not very sure but if i remember correctly they were about +-300 moonstones. Also the 16 bags i bought many months ago, they cost 63ms. You can now buy behemoth from other players or obtain it from boxes, same thing for sunglasses, and finally White Mounts are obtainable at the price of ~18,5k bonus points, on the bonus category, which you can also get from boxes.
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • SwiperDE wrote:

jarek wrote:

Hey,

I'm kinda confused:

Thanks in advance.
      Sun glasses are event-items. For some special GM Events they will get raffled.
      Ich brauche sie für meine Hüte-Sammlung!
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!