Patch 1.8 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the priest class is totally fine. I agree with u that sometimes it may seem unfair being taken out by a assa in a few seconds and not being able to defend urself.
    However, 4story is a game where it comes to teamplay and communication. And just because there is no assa or warrior that protects u from the enemy assas does not mean assas are generally overpowered. Its sad but the truth is most of the players are just pressing some buttons and have no idea what they are doing.
  • @SirPeet makes a valid point though: Priests are currently in a fine position for group PvP, which is what this game is balanced around. It is a fact that every group leader wants to include one or more priests with them, which indicates the class is in a good position - apparently it's contributing enough to outweigh taking more damage dealers. The same up until today's patch was not true for Warriors and Night Walkers; these are mainly brought to mass PvP to spot invisible enemies - or in the case of Night Walkers to run in invisible and AoE fear.

In short: group composition in this game clearly indicated which classes needed buffs the most, and Priests were not among them.

Cast time can be frustrating - especially when your shield or heal goes on cool-down but it never actually hits your intended target cause they've dodged or died meanwhile - but it adds a tactical element to group PvP, which is a good thing. It's up to the Priest to try and predict what's going to happen where, and already anticipate to it by being in the right position. For me, that's something I enjoy - that doesn't mean your idea is wrong, but there's always the option for people to disagree with your idea because they like how it currently works. Sometimes people die, sure - but if they're overextending to the point that it's no longer possible to (preemptively) run there and cast a shield, then that death is probably deserved.

Of course that still leaves open the question asked @AncientCompiler in the 1.7 patch notes: Can you confirm that the player who gets the last hit will get more Honour and Achievement Points then the rest of his party?
  • Xairru wrote:

[...]people to disagree with your idea because they like how it currently works.[...]
    How do they know if they like something if they do not use it? I speak as a priest, and I tell you that in the pvp people are never stopping to get rebuff but constantly moving, sincerely do jogging while in pvp I got bored. thank you for your attention. bye.

Seriously hoping that all priests change class to make visible that no one cares about the priest class.
  • Coccolino wrote:

Xairru wrote:

[...]people to disagree with your idea because they like how it currently works.[...]
    How do they know if they like something if they do not use it? I speak as a priest, and I tell you that in the pvp people are never stopping to get rebuff but constantly moving, sincerely do jogging while in pvp I got bored. thank you for your attention. bye.
    I'm a Priest too, and I know I'm fine with how it works currently. I've also played versions where it was instant, and I like those less. I prefer the tactical play. Being in the right place at the right time before something happens is a big part of playing a Priest, which was mostly neglected by the instant casts. So yeah, sorry, I do use them and I do know both versions, and I do prefer how it is currently.

Thank you for your attention, bye.
  • Hello. Can you tell me how i am supposed to kill a full 18 war with good jewels 1v1 in low level documents(like 30/40)? I went to 1v1 this guy some hours ago in doc30, debuffed him and then i started shooting him - i did 110 damage critical - 8/10/11 dmg non crit + miss some shots and hit myself, before the update they were already OP, now even more. So he has 4stuns, armor break, skill disable, slow - tell me how can i beat someone like this? He throws axe i escape ( if i am lucky and my shitty skill doesn't miss like 90% of the times) i put on my run skill, shoot him till i have no mana - still he has from ~3k hp >2k (defence stance ofc ofc) he stuns me again (yea... he runs faster now, doesn't count the speed potions) slow me if i escape, stuns again switch to atack stance, break armor, stun again - dead. (Maybe you will tell me to leave and don't fight him, why should i do that? pvp is a big part in the game.
    Someone said smthg like this - don't play doc 30 then - why i shouldn't, why to not farm here? 1v1 in this game should be FAIR, not one to have 90% advantage more. Another said that its a team play game - It is but should i carry a priest after me to help me win 1v1 against same level? or a warrior to stun him and break his armor?.
    Maybe you think i have low eq - no, in those docs is max +18 anyway so - (evade/magic defence on all of them)full 18, iverian 18 (docs limited all) - jewels 8skill. It isn't about my Skills either, no way that i can kill him doing 11damage and sometimes 100-150 when he has big health potions (4800hp) low ones (1200).
    The only thing that i agree with is the 180* atack, more easy to farm for them but why they need another upgrade? at level 90 they already can have 12k and more hp with buffs.

Edit- Another thing that i find to be very bad - reckless with bonuspoints, before we had to wait some days to get 7ms per day or to get in top farm to get MS to buy them, now everyone can have at pvp reckless on them, 531bonus points - thats like 30minutes farm without the tears drop + the price will be lower too now - around 5g for the potion.

Edit: Probably you will tell me that he is a tank, but with same eq as him and same level 40 - i need to take 400-500 damage without crit per hit? and he can be hit for max ~100 defence stance and for 250 atack stance?

EDIT: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE GUYS, AGAIN THIS HAPPENS, was 2v1 against a war doc 30 again, me and a nightwalker, we ******* did 7 8 damage, i nearly KILLED MYSELF shooting the WAR and we fought for 3 minutes before the war killed us both, and now the fun part, we did 200damage in those 3minutes, 200 *****dmg from 3k that he had...seems fair that you made a class OP like THIS. Now you can't even tell me- you need reinforcements, i had this nighwalker guy, he stunned the war, tried to do something but what can we do when we hit critical 50 and 7dmg noncrit:))))))???? At least you test smthg before applying it? I think the Wars should get a Protection Bubble too and the ability to shoot with the crossbow from moving xD.

Another Edit: was 2v1 with a mage now against a war, again we fought for minutes and we barely hit him. I am not the only one complaining about this. So what? to kill a warrior with same eq as him i need to be a warrior too(ofc to break his armor)?

The post was edited 9 times, last by xHunter ().

• xHunter wrote:

Hello. Can you tell me how i am supposed to kill a full 18 war with good jewels 1v1 in low level documents(like 30/40)? I went to 1v1 this guy some hours ago in doc30, debuffed him and then i started shooting him - i did 110 damage critical - 8/10/11 dmg non crit + miss some shots and hit myself, before the update they were already OP, now even more. So he has 4stuns, armor break, skill disable, slow - tell me how can i beat someone like this? He throws axe i escape ( if i am lucky and my shitty skill doesn't miss like 90% of the times) i put on my run skill, shoot him till i have no mana - still he has from ~3k hp >2k (defence stance ofc ofc) he stuns me again (yea... he runs faster now, doesn't count the speed potions) slow me if i escape, stuns again switch to atack stance, break armor, stun again - dead. (Maybe you will tell me to leave and don't fight him, why should i do that? pvp is a big part in the game.
    Someone said smthg like this - don't play doc 30 then - why i shouldn't, why to not farm here? 1v1 in this game should be FAIR, not one to have 90% advantage more. Another said that its a team play game - It is but should i carry a priest after me to help me win 1v1 against same level? or a warrior to stun him and break his armor?.
    Maybe you think i have low eq - no, in those docs is max +18 anyway so - (evade/magic defence on all of them)full 18, iverian 18 (docs limited all) - jewels 8skill. It isn't about my Skills either, no way that i can kill him doing 11damage and sometimes 100-150 when he has big health potions (4800hp) low ones (1200).
    The only thing that i agree with is the 180* atack, more easy to farm for them but why they need another upgrade? at level 90 they already can have 12k and more hp with buffs.

Edit- Another thing that i find to be very bad - reckless with bonuspoints, before we had to wait some days to get 7ms per day or to get in top farm to get MS to buy them, now everyone can have at pvp reckless on them, 531bonus points - thats like 30minutes farm without the tears drop + the price will be lower too now - around 5g for the potion.

Edit: Probably you will tell me that he is a tank, but with same eq as him and same level 40 - i need to take 400-500 damage without crit per hit? and he can be hit for max ~100 defence stance and for 250 atack stance?

EDIT: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE GUYS, AGAIN THIS HAPPENS, was 2v1 against a war doc 30 again, me and a nightwalker, we ******* did 7 8 damage, i nearly KILLED MYSELF shooting the WAR and we fought for 3 minutes before the war killed us both, and now the fun part, we did 200damage in those 3minutes, 200 *****dmg from 3k that he had...seems fair that you made a class OP like THIS. Now you can't even tell me- you need reinforcements, i had this nighwalker guy, he stunned the war, tried to do something but what can we do when we hit critical 50 and 7dmg noncrit:))))))???? At least you test smthg before applying it? I think the Wars should get a Protection Bubble too and the ability to shoot with the crossbow from moving xD.

Another Edit: was 2v1 with a mage now against a war, again we fought for minutes and we barely hit him. I am not the only one complaining about this. So what? to kill a warrior with same eq as him i need to be a warrior too(ofc to break his armor)?
    i make 200 - 500 dmg in some mages with priests buffs and sometimes potions and i have xbow pvp 24, swords 13 critc, full skill jewels +8 lvl 90 EZ
  • Greg wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Hello. Can you tell me how i am supposed to kill a full 18 war with good jewels 1v1 in low level documents(like 30/40)? I went to 1v1 this guy some hours ago in doc30, debuffed him and then i started shooting him - i did 110 damage critical - 8/10/11 dmg non crit + miss some shots and hit myself, before the update they were already OP, now even more. So he has 4stuns, armor break, skill disable, slow - tell me how can i beat someone like this? He throws axe i escape ( if i am lucky and my shitty skill doesn't miss like 90% of the times) i put on my run skill, shoot him till i have no mana - still he has from ~3k hp >2k (defence stance ofc ofc) he stuns me again (yea... he runs faster now, doesn't count the speed potions) slow me if i escape, stuns again switch to atack stance, break armor, stun again - dead. (Maybe you will tell me to leave and don't fight him, why should i do that? pvp is a big part in the game.

i make 200 - 500 dmg in some mages with priests buffs and sometimes potions and i have xbow pvp 24, swords 13 critc, full skill jewels +8 lvl 90 EZ
    This has no connection with what i said. Max items doc30/40 is +18 anyway so above that it doesn't matter. He wasn't buffed, i said already that i debuffed him + i wasn't alone, with a nightwalker first then with a mage against the war and we barely hit.
  • SlaveToTheRhythm wrote:

If you analize now the game, war run so fast and take less dmg, assa appear only to stun, mage that give so much dmg on all and arch with abb vs a prisi that skill so slowly I suppose it's not a good thing...
    Du hast recht. Magier sind „stark“. Aber ich z.b. Komme nie dazu irgend eine Attacke zu machen. Weil jeder bogi halt einfach schneller ist... Magier brauchen viel zu lange bei jeder Attacke. Ungefähr so ewig lang, wie das Zielausweichen. Ich drücke drauf. Und es Dauer und es Dauer und es Dauer. Dann ist es da. Cooldown habe ich. Aber der Schaden kam nie an. Weil der Gegner schon lange lange tot ist.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • SirPeet wrote:

@Deanerys tut mir ja leid dir diese illusion zu nehmen aber das liegt nicht an der klasse, sondern an dir. Dann suchst du dir einfach die falschen targets aus oder drückst deine tasten zu langsam.
    Und was willst du jetzt genau? Ich sehe. Ich drücke. Zeig mir bitte, wie du schneller als ein Bogi sein kannst. Oder hat man bei dir die castzeit auf null gesetzt. Und kannst krass rum abb‘n wie ein Bogi?!
  • Deanerys wrote:

SirPeet wrote:

@Deanerys tut mir ja leid dir diese illusion zu nehmen aber das liegt nicht an der klasse, sondern an dir. Dann suchst du dir einfach die falschen targets aus oder drückst deine tasten zu langsam.
    Und was willst du jetzt genau? Ich sehe. Ich drücke. Zeig mir bitte, wie du schneller als ein Bogi sein kannst. Oder hat man bei dir die castzeit auf null gesetzt. Und kannst krass rum abb‘n wie ein Bogi?!
    Timing. UNd das man nicht jeden bekommt is ja wohl klar.
  • I hate the fact that people speak German here... It should be strictly forbidden. We all want to know your thoughts.

Anyway, what was I about to say is that you should revert the changes to upgrading costs, or at least decrease that number by a reasonable amount. Changes to chance of upgrading are fine for me, I even really like them. But not with present costs. :)
  • ChromeX wrote:

I hate the fact that people speak German here... It should be strictly forbidden. We all want to know your thoughts.

Anyway, what was I about to say is that you should revert the changes to upgrading costs, or at least decrease that number by a reasonable amount. Changes to chance of upgrading are fine for me, I even really like them. But not with present costs. :)
    Ich heule auch nicht rum, wenn die Landsmänner im allchat miteinander Polnisch, Russisch oder sonst was reden.