A Quick Reminder Of Previously Said Suggestions Of Mine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Things i don't agree with:

#3 i think it's really easy to get a +18, if you farm a couple of days (like in weekends) for a good amount of hours, like 3-4 per day, you actually can get at least one +18. Asking to get things easier is a suicide for the server. Remember that cash shop items are already obtainable for free. Also rates are higher then offi servers. So if you want be able to do a +20 equip playing one hour per day i'm sorry, but you're in the wrong place.

#4 i don't think the night-day cycle is possible, not because of anything but the game is too old to make something like that.

#12 There were already some events like that, like iberian geography ecc, you can't do them every week. What's the point of an event then? Event is something that happen once in a long time.

#16 This was already proposed, it was rejected because if you make more docs, you'll get the opposite effect you want, less player in one docs and 0 pvp. Having less docs means that you have to stay in a doc with player within the range of your level.

#18 You're pratically proposing to create a trust. The point of the market IS that prices change. I read the forum thread you made, but i didn't really get the NPC thing. I think it has a flaw like if i want to sell a single tinct for 9999999 gold, noone will buy it, but the npc will? Please make a clarification, because the thread wasn't very clear. Also i don't see a point on the seal thing.

Things i want to ask you:

#8 Can you suggest some?

#9 Creative addition? Any tips?

#17 What do you mean by Bonus Drop Increase? You mean mobs drop more items? or more frequently?

Things i agree with you:

#5&#11 Just because it's cool.

#14 Atleast PVPing would have more sense.

#15 There was a program, but with no GUI and it's a cool feature to add that.
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Asking to get things easier is a suicide for the server
      Tell that to the #1 most populated server and the other populated server. Also the admin already increased by a little the rates on 16-17 so.......... Also the post about the market implied putting a price agreed by 4ancient team and in accordance with poll results or even a simple price-freezing,do you mind taking the time to read the actual post?
      You are clearly the type of guy who can't accept any criticism. You basicly propose to go full Sowjet planned economy in every single post you made. Everything should be easier and obtainable for everybody. Investing time wouldn't grant any benefits because others wouldn't gain anything. I have no time to sell my items and other are competing by lowering prices, let's set a fixed prices.
      I remember that you wrote a thread to leave the game. Just do it like everyone else - I dont even care if you still comment on your "Goodbye Thread", but please be like a normal person and just leave the rest behind. This is a game that pretty much died a long time ago and this team made it kind of fun again.
      You have a lot of suggestions of which you think would make this game so much better. Instead of replying to me that I should read your whole text "blablabla" you should seriously look out for someone who wants to create a server with your ideas implemented. If it gets successful you can come back and say "Ha, I told ya!"
      Peace
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

Asking to get things easier is a suicide for the server
      Tell that to the #1 most populated server and the other populated server. Also the admin already increased by a little the rates on 16-17 so.......... Also the post about the market implied putting a price agreed by 4ancient team and in accordance with poll results or even a simple price-freezing,do you mind taking the time to read the actual post?
      "Tell That to the #1 most populated server" Is this the #1 populated server? Do you have any idea how managing a server works? Have you ever managed a server? The Market fixed price is useless, as i tell you again, the point of the player market IS price changes. I read it very carefully don't worry. Have you ever tried going to wall street and telling everyone "Hey why don't we make a fixed base price for actions? So everyone can profit!"? I think you'd get laughed only in the face lol. Also you still didn't give any suggestion for things that you proposed to add. I'll wait.
    • WalkingArcher wrote:

Just a small edit for alberto or whoever has the same question on that, i actually was thinking something like battle royal. PvP modes like that.
      Well that's a cool idea. I'd love to get a Battle Royale mode, that could get the server somewhere.
      Btw xcusi wrote you that, because after i wrote you an answer, expressing clearly what i was thinking in the politest manner possible, you just quote only one thing i wrote and just saying i didn't read anything and to look at other servers what to do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlbertoCoderIT ().