New player with few questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New player with few questions

Hi, before start game i wanted to ask some question.
      Im crearly new player in 4story i've never played it before but i heared that "new" 4story is worse
      And first question is WHY
      1. Why old school/earlier version of game is better?
      2. How many ppl playing here?
      3. What can i do at max level?
      4. What to do at all? It is hard to lvl up? Is it good to start playing as Mage? or maybe melee class are better? maybe knight?
      5. Whats difficulty of making EQ?
      6. Is here any rarity system? like white = poor, green = common, blue = rare etc?
      7. What patches provide? New gameplay? or just fix bugs etc?

I would really appreciate if i get some answers. Thank you for wasting your time.

edit: post is getting views but no one asnwer why? pls guys

The post was edited 2 times, last by only47 ().

• I will try to get some answers to you.

only47 wrote:

1. Why old school/earlier version of game is better?
      have you ever played on the official server? gor has unbalanced the pvp in a scandalous way, the arenas have diverted the players who want to make pvp from ardir to tebekut. the upp over 24 have discouraged the people who had shopped on the officer because they have made all previous efforts futile

only47 wrote:

2. How many ppl playing here?
      there are no official data, but the kingdoms are full enough to see so many people but without excessive lag

only47 wrote:

3. What can i do at max level?
      this depends on your conception of game, if you are of pite dungeon mentality, you will dedicate yourself to the farm ranking for example, if you are a pvp player the opportunities to do so will not miss, such as the bog, fights in the doc, epic those of the doc 30 or occasional fights at iriku or mirhur or in the evening war

only47 wrote:

4. What to do at all? It is hard to lvl up? Is it good to start playing as Mage? or maybe melee class are better? maybe knight?
      to start I recommend the wizard for several reasons, such as stun useful and good damage even without a super upp weapon. fo the war wait the incoming patch

only47 wrote:

5. Whats difficulty of making EQ?
      there are no difficulties in buying it or doing it, just a little initial patience is needed

only47 wrote:

6. Is here any rarity system? like white = poor, green = common, blue = rare etc?
      it exists: an object with the white title turns out to be common, blue is magic, yellow is rare

only47 wrote:

7. What patches provide? New gameplay? or just fix bugs etc?
      for this question I can only answer that there will be a lot of news, but at the moment the staff has not yet resubscribed us with a patchnnote. if you read the 3d of the suggestions something sure you can guess. we just have to wait for the next week to get some updates about it.

always available to answer you, do not be ashamed to ask :D :D :D

Seriously hoping that all priests change class to make visible that no one cares about the priest class.