Problems with Tournaments

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with Tournaments

Good morning guys,
    as you can see (i hope), from this image, it seems that there is a problem about the hour and date of the tournaments. Someone already used élite registration to join on them so probably they just wasted 1200 achievements points.. I'm making this thread because it has been 3 months since we did the last avatar tournament.
    Any solutions about this or for this month no tournaments again?
    King regards,

VegetaSama
    Images
    • IMG0000002E.jpg

413.7 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 276 times
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • xscusi wrote:

It's the american way of writing the date. Today is the 13/02 for europeans and might be the 2/13 for amercians
    Nono man i'm sure it's not, it's the same bug of the others months and that's why tournaments didn't take place.
    P.s.: just check it better, it is said 2/20 (15:46) and then 3/4 (18:26) so.. it doesn't make any sense because when the tournament starts (at 15.46, the 20th february) the next round can't be the 4th of march at 18.26.
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
  • xscusi wrote:

It's the american way of writing the date. Today is the 13/02 for europeans and might be the 2/13 for amercians
    Since there aren't 17 months, I think every knows how to deal with this date format.

But it's still bugged.
    Normally the Elite Registration is on a Wednesday and one day later other people, who didn't reach at least place 11 in their land Ranking, are able to register for the tournament.
    That would be the 8th February.

Doesn't make sense at all.
    As you can see later the tournament is going to start at the 4th March - but of course it isn't, because it's bugged. - SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW

You are missing the ~ 1-2k Bonuspoints from the Daily Tournaments because you always have the Registration for the bugged Avatar Tournament.
  • Xuki wrote:

xscusi wrote:

Since there aren't 17 months, I think every knows how to deal with this date format.
    But it's still bugged.
    Normally the Elite Registration is on a Wednesday and one day later other people, who didn't reach at least place 11 in their land Ranking, are able to register for the tournament.
    That would be the 8th February.

Doesn't make sense at all.
    As you can see later the tournament is going to start at the 4th March - but of course it isn't, because it's bugged. - SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW

You are missing the ~ 1-2k Bonuspoints from the Daily Tournaments because you always have the Registration for the bugged Avatar Tournament.
    Thank you Xuki, this is what i wanted to say, it would be nice to receive an answer about this problem because as Xuki said it has been 4 months since we played the last tournament.