The most efficient way to start? :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,
      first of all welcome to the server. This server is not a pay-to-win as usually in the other servers. First of all armed with a lot of patience try to level in the documents trying to preserve the tears of the goddess, from which you can find survival dyes, which you then use or to try to improve the objects or that you will use in exchanges / sales to always get the same end. (Personally I prefer the second system) Try to be active on the game and on the server to participate in events that often have bonus points and moonstones as rewards.

If you have further questions you can always write

• Finally, a player who gets informed in the forum, before he begins his adventure! At the moment I can not even say that. Valo has a big guild with 3 strong GRP and then Valo has 2 smaller guilds. And Derion also has a lot to offer. The problem is, I think Derion plays zero together. See also in the area conquest. All the Deri guilds run after each other in a Valo area. If they did it together, they would have more opportunities. Just start where you best get along with the quest lines I would say.
      And welcome to Ancient!

Deanerys
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Deanerys wrote:

Finally, a player who gets informed in the forum, before he begins his adventure! At the moment I can not even say that. Valo has a big guild with 3 strong GRP and then Valo has 2 smaller guilds. And Derion also has a lot to offer. The problem is, I think Derion plays zero together. See also in the area conquest. All the Deri guilds run after each other in a Valo area. If they did it together, they would have more opportunities. Just start where you best get along with the quest lines I would say.
      And welcome to Ancient!

Deanerys

thank you! :) I always want to get as many information as possible before I start.
      Can you tell me more about EQ? Is it hard to get? What and when should I start thinking about it?
    • It certainly will not be easy in the beginning. But you get to PVP EQ relatively quickly. Osiris gemstones can be farmed very nicely. Every day from 21:30 - 21:50 there is an uppevent. Since you should get started at the beginning quickly +18. To the farmt you tinctures from the tears, which you will farm enough anyway in the beginning. And the rest of the upp stuff you get out of the second battle.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Hey and welcome :)
      To ure question wich nation..as deanerys alrdy told ya Valorian plays more together and Derion not, so if u r a big fan of pvp u maybe u will have more fun in Valorian or u can try to fix that comunication problem in Derion :P Im only for trading in Valorian but it seems that during day there arent so much players active what could be a bit boring. Derion always has a lot of shops and i think more trading maybe could be easier start in Derion.
      But anyway ure choice :D
      Here is a nice thread from frosch [Guide] Daily Events there u can see when the daily are...like upp event or exp, even item dropp. I started leveling in docs at the begining...the hardest part is to get the first pvp eq´s but if u have ure eq u can focus on uppgreading min +16 and weapon +18 and lvl upp to round about 50 than u can farm in second war and if u reached this point, things will be a lot easier..u can farm masters, seres..thats how i started and that was for me the easiest way^^
      What u also should do is looking for a nice guild, there are some that helps new players to get in to this server :)

Sorry for my bad english , but i hope u can understand it anyway :D
      Good luck and have fun on this server ! :)

Novac
      All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
      Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
      youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured