Patch 1.7 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many players can enter to battle of Gebra Castle ? Because sometimes it didnt tp me. Fix it if it is bug or explain me what happened.
      Best idea is repair all annoying bugs.
      Maybe add setting with hide player effect, meybe add all effects and some expensive scrolls with definite effect.
      Maybe add new effects, new models, etc. It sounds cool...
      But this game is not new 4story. It is our old love.
      Why I am writing here, my best idea is go play 4ancient... oh, because Gebra castle didnt tp me... fix bugs please, that is best idea.

• I would really like to see multiple districts again, its nice to be able to choose if you want to be on a more or less populated district. and also it would be great for farming outside of docs. I know a few people would would love this and i think it would be a hit ;)

Also regarding the tournament. id like to see all class singles, over all singles, and group tourney for pvp weapons. It made it great fun for working together with different people. Ive personally done it a lot, won a lot lost a few, but its great way to attract people to be online and good incentive to level up
    • Angraell wrote:

How many players can enter to battle of Gebra Castle ? Because sometimes it didnt tp me. Fix it if it is bug or explain me what happened.
      oh, because Gebra castle didnt tp me... fix bugs please, that is best idea.
      There are as many Deris as Valos.
      For example if there are 20 Deris and 20 Valos in Gebra War and you apply on Derion side that would be 21 vs 20.
      But if 10 People do that it would be unfair.

So if you can't join Battle of Gebra, the teams are equal.
    • As far as balancing the warrior class I think that warriors are in a good place when it comes to duels (and most people would probably agree with me here even tho you don't see many warriors duel nowadays) but as far as pvp goes they are just a budget version of a mage.
      I would like to compare these 2 classes, the reason being that they are both responsible for stunning. (u can argue that the mage is the initiator and the warrior is supposed to provide the follow-up but one can argue that these roles just come from the poor balancing)

If we compare the mage class with the warrior class we get the following (feel free to correct me):

Pros for mage compared to warrior:
      1. 2 aoe stuns that can be used instantly without any repercussions (something like the warrior's off mode which increases the dmg dealt to you)
      2. A teleport for a quicker initiation
      3. Let’s not forget not that mages are not as predictable as warriors as they dont just run in
      4. A real aoe which can help block people (from standing on top of a gate for example)
      Cons for mage compared to warrior:
      1. Mages are very squishy compared to warrior
      I might be a bit biased here but u can see that the pros for a mage far outweigh the cons for bringing a mage instead of a warrior.

The only real con I was able to think about is also easily avoidable if you have good communication with your priest which if you look at our server ygob has.

If we look at the way warrior is in pvp u can't really argue for having a warrior instead of a mage except for having a sixth sense versus invi stunners of course (oh and btw the range on the sixth sense for party members is virtually nothing).

So while I don't think that warrior is the worst class right now (in my opinion its the night walker class but one can argue that this a matter of opinion) it's not really a discussion whether warriors have a place in pvp or not.
      In conclusion I think that the main problem with the warrior class is the following:

The missing distinction from the mage class

Just a quick note for the people thinking 'Well the warrior is supposed to be the tank'. Yes one could argue that having the beefy guy that can run through the aoe and follow up on a stun from a mage is a valuable asset for every raid but that is not what happens 90% of the time. 90% of the time if, and that is quite the if sometimes depending on who is on, the mages get a decent stun there are always people that are ready to counter stun and due to the fact that warriors have to just run through the aoes and hope that nobody sees him and just nullifies his whole plan of a follow-up by just stunning him mid-run this job of following on a stun is extremely hard to fulfill.

So what can the team do about this you might ask?

First of all I think that buffing the warrior’s base armor and defense is not going to change the warrior’s situation. Warriors are extremely tanky with buffs but even with buffs you rarely see any warriors do anything due to their tankyness (albeit there are almost no warriors playing pvp right now but still) but rather through good timing and good positioning.

If the team wishes to help the warrior with his follow-up role a armor boost is not the way in my opinion.
      A passive movement speed bonus as it was suggested by AncientComplier a couple months ago would be a start but a small increase in speed is not going to make a big enough difference.
      Sadly I don't know what the limits would be (I read somewhere u don't want to add extra skills) but something that could give the warrior a big boost of speed for a short duration would really help out I think.

As for lvling, I think the aoe hit should be implemented asap pls. I do not think I have to give a reasoning for that as most people have spammed you all about it already but imma still give a +1 for that either way.

I am really sorry for the wall of text got carried away<3 could've probably written this in 200 words lol mb
    • I think we need something to hold the people on this server activ, so my idea would be an weekly changing event.

There would be an Topic for weekly survey, where people can make ideas for small events and vote for them, this gonna go 1 week till sunday and get online on monday.

As an example, people voted for +100% Honour, so on monday this gonna go online.

Second example: People voted for +50% Tear drop.

This would be a change every week and player would be stay, cause there are always something "new" to farm special.

Second idea would be 1 week changing PVP Honour bonus.

What do i mean with this? easy explain: first week of a month, there would be outside of the Area battle time a bonus of Honour for different Areas, so lets take the first week Ardir, this will lead to push people to stay in Ardir and make some PVP and get up the old feeling of battling in Ardir. Second week would be Chesed, third week in .... fourth week in ....

This maybe will lead people to go for some PVP what the game stands for in my opinion and dont let them sit with chocolate in Markut/Keter for 24/7

(sorry for my bad english, but i want to write it on english, so all people can understand it)
    • stressx2 wrote:

FIX fast shooting for archers no more bugs
      every archer shoot like 7 shots in 1 sec. dont you think that they should be banned? or atleast fix it and make it balanced.
      If ABB gets removed that means the server will die 100%. It's a mechanic that isn't easy to do. If you are practice it and are able to do it well you shouldn't be punished for it. This game needs more "hard" mechanics like ABB to keep it interesting and skillful.