Patch 1.7 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FishIsCool wrote:

Warrior needs love. In big PvP Warrior=useless. Increase defense and magic armour for better tanking. Any Class with stupid Potion of Recklessness shreds Warrior.
      Please change the ANTI-CC SKill Iron Volition to be like Archers. Has to remove more CC like Freeze and maybe fear. Warrior useless and not do anything in big fights. Only throw axe. Give more opportunity to run in enemy and tank and survive a bit. 4Story = Big PvP game. Dont balance for 1v1 please Balance for 10vs10.
      Der Krieger braucht den 180 Grad hit, der wurde schon vor ewigkeiten versprochen.

Und natürlich müssen Krieger und Schatti gepatcht werden, im Pvp sind beide Unnötig.

Die Farben sind eigentlich egal die kann man gerne einfügen, oldschool hat ja eigentlich nichts mit den Farben zu tun, die haben den Offi bestimmt nicht kaputt gemacht.

Die größere Cash-Ablage ist auch ne gute idee, aber nur für Mondsteine kaufen ist quatsch, natürlich muss es für Mondsteine billiger sein als für Bonuspunkte. Nett wäre aber auch wenn man es für Leistungspunkte kaufen könnte.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jozu ().

• 1.Bring the aoe back for warrior (the ability to hurt all the monsters that are around him) .
      2.Bring back the gor weapons ( not the lvl 40 eq).
      3. Let the evocator have human units like pet,and if this is not possible,at least buff the damage for the pet. 4.Bring some eq colors back,like the amethist or the storm.
      5.Make the castle war happen in the actual castle from ardir,hesed,gebra or tyconteroga ,not in some pre-rendered areas.

The post was edited 3 times, last by andreipaviluc99 ().

• Hey, i'm Echel. Been playing 4story since 2010 (main priest/warrior/archer), first server US Gates of andaron
      My suggestion:

1. I would not recommend increasing WARRIOR defense to make it competitive in massive battles. Because this won't make it competitive. Warriors will still get killed by spam from opposing players. And increasing defense will make it overpowered in 1v1 situations. Warrior needs more crowd control skills to make it competitive in 10 v 10 situations. Skill that PULLS target towards the player would be my solution to this situation. Or maybe throwing significant dps AOE only long range bombs. Something like this.

2. Make weapons like archers BOW, WAND and TWO-HANDED competitive. Explanation why:
      1.1 BOW cannot shoot arrows fast. It's bugged by slow animation time. It needs to be fixed and actually added more speed to compensate low dps and attack rate loss. (this bug was fixed in "forge")
      1.2 Wand is used only by priest so it needs little buff in damage, but not to great, because now it really weakens AOE, most important dps skill of priest.
      1.3 Two-handed could be used only by warrior, but for warrior, axe is obvious chose - because of damage advantage. So there should be a chose for a warrior player A> big damage and slow attack rate or B > Two-handed really fast attack rate and lower damage. So with this in mind, two-handed cooldown should be not 1.4 seconds but much lower, my suggestion would be less then a 1 second. But this should be tested, to not make it overpowerd.

3. Buffing NIGHTWALKER and giving it instantaneous invisibility will make a NW class a solo party killer class (!this situation now is in "forge"!), that would be HUGE mistake. It's already overpowered, just most of people in this server really don't know how to play this class. Just adding a little more hit chance would make situation better.

4. Add more effects for gear.

5. EVOCATOR stronger AOE by 10 %. And no more. If more then it becomes overpowered. It already has full crowd control and solo wins and it's best pvp tank. But it's much harder to play then mage or archer, that's why not many evo players around.

I have way more suggestions, but to lazy to state them all.
    • Echel wrote:

1. I would not recommend increasing WARRIOR defense to make it competitive in massive battles. Because this won't make it competitive. Warriors will still get killed by spam from opposing players. And increasing defense will make it overpowered in 1v1 situations. Warrior needs more crowd control skills to make it competitive in 10 v 10 situations. Skill that PULLS target towards the player would be my solution to this situation. Or maybe throwing significant dps AOE only long range bombs. Something like this.

Adding new skills is an incredibly time-consuming task. It is close to impossible.
      It also goes against the spirit of our server - we are oldschool.

Do you have any other suggestions for balancing Warrior?
    • Shellfish wrote:

Echel wrote:

Adding new skills is an incredibly time-consuming task. It is close to impossible.
      It also goes against the spirit of our server - we are oldschool.

Do you have any other suggestions for balancing Warrior?
      Yes i do understand it's oldshool server and that's why i love it. But just adjusting values here won't be complete solution.

Well if we can just adjust the values, then shoot 22 feet arrows, that do splash or chain damage or some kind of effect, maybe a some solution. This won't affect 1v1.
      Then splash damage 180° of default attack is solution for farming.
    • Echel wrote:

Hey, i'm Echel. Been playing 4story since 2010 (main priest/warrior/archer), first server US Gates of andaron
      My suggestion:

2. Make weapons like archers BOW, WAND and TWO-HANDED competitive. Explanation why:
      1.1 BOW cannot shoot arrows fast. It's bugged by slow animation time. It needs to be fixed and actually added more speed to compensate low dps and attack rate loss. (this bug was fixed in "forge")
      1.2 Wand is used only by priest so it needs little buff in damage, but not to great, because now it really weakens AOE, most important dps skill of priest.
      1.3 Two-handed could be used only by warrior, but for warrior, axe is obvious chose - because of damage advantage. So there should be a chose for a warrior player A> big damage and slow attack rate or B > Two-handed really fast attack rate and lower damage. So with this in mind, two-handed cooldown should be not 1.4 seconds but much lower, my suggestion would be less then a 1 second. But this should be tested, to not make it overpowerd.

3. Buffing NIGHTWALKER and giving it instantaneous invisibility will make a NW class a solo party killer class (!this situation now is in "forge"!), that would be HUGE mistake. It's already overpowered, just most of people in this server really don't know how to play this class. Just adding a little more hit chance would make situation better.

5. EVOCATOR stronger AOE by 10 %. And no more. If more then it becomes overpowered. It already has full crowd control and solo wins and it's best pvp tank. But it's much harder to play then mage or archer, that's why not many evo players around.

Have you played Warrior or Nightwalker on this server in Pvp situations? xd :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

@SIEF WTF
    • jozu wrote:

Echel wrote:

Hey, i'm Echel. Been playing 4story since 2010 (main priest/warrior/archer), first server US Gates of andaron
      My suggestion:

Have you played Warrior or Nightwalker on this server in Pvp situations? xd :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      @SIEF WTF
      So what's your solution for this situation?