Patch 1.7 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch 1.7 - Thoughts and Discussions - Idea Collection

Howdy valued community!

It's time to speak about the next patch. Let's start a conversation and talk about changes or add-ons for patch 1.7.

This thread is thought to just let your mind free and write down what you want for patch 1.7.
      You also can discuss here your ideas and or thoughts with other users.

Please do not report bugs here for this we have another section and if there is already a thread existing for it make sure we are informed about it. Please respect other persons and their ideas and don't speak them bad.

Don't be shy and or think your input would not change anything or is not good enough. Just write it down and we together as a community that we form round them off.

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient team
    • Just to make sure:
      Please give some reasoning when you suggest something.

For example:
      "Evocator pet dmg buff"

Why does the evocator need more damage? What will this buff fix? Do you believe that the pet is the main issue?

The more you write, the better we can understand your point of view. It only helps your case.

Kind regards,

[SGM] Shellfish
    • Warrior needs love. In big PvP Warrior=useless. Increase defense and magic armour for better tanking. Any Class with stupid Potion of Recklessness shreds Warrior.
      Please change the ANTI-CC SKill Iron Volition to be like Archers. Has to remove more CC like Freeze and maybe fear. Warrior useless and not do anything in big fights. Only throw axe. Give more opportunity to run in enemy and tank and survive a bit. 4Story = Big PvP game. Dont balance for 1v1 please Balance for 10vs10.
    • Hello,
      well I have been playing Night Walker for quite a few years and conquered the tournament a few times on our official 4Story server.
      Now I do not certainly think buffing a class by a lot would improve the gameplay, however Night Walkers and Warriors are a little bit underpowered on this particular patch. I think 1v1 Night Walker can EASILY take out most of the players on different classes, but this game is not always about 1v1 duels. This is mostly about the coordination with other players, other classes together and so on. I made just a little list of things I think would improve the experience of playing. There is nothing THAT radical to by talking about it for days, just my honest opinions and thoughts. Now we all know the diffecences between old-school and new-school NW, so I dont want to talk about it. Instead hear me out please.
      Sidenote: I know this is meant to be an oldschool server and I certainly appreciate it, however the experience of playing this class is just too bad.

Invisible - This skill has a ridiculous casting time of 0:44 sec. Now I know many of you would say: "Who cares"..Well I do and most NW players surely do. This casting time is effected by taking damage from AoEs and can be easily interupted thus leading into not entering stealth and becoming an easy prey for the opponent. My suggestion for changing this skill would be erasing the casting time of this move. That might be hard to do, sure. But reducing the casting time to a very low number would do it.

Vicious precision - You didnt expect this one comming, did you? This is a buff skill, which increases the attack rate of NW´s attacks. I know this one doesnt seem like a lot, but it really is. Because Archers can get their evasion boosted by Skill jewellery, options on equipment and even by a buff, NW has almost no chance of hitting archer. At all. This skill should not be that hard to fix, just raise the attack rate NW gets by using this buff (even double it).

Tournament - Speaking about any format of the tournament, NW is always in a big disadvantage. As most of us know, the equipment of anyone who enters the tournament is changed to +24 to make it even for anyone. But that is not all, we also get boosted jewells. And guess what? Mages get intelligence, night walkers and warriors get strenght and archers..Yea you guessed, skill jewells (If you have not already known, skill/dexterity raises not only damage, but also evasiveness and hit rate).
      This is not a very radical change, just please give night walkers (and Warriors, also) the option to use Skill jewells. Add them in the inventory or whatever. I am pretty sure any NW fan would appreciate it very much. Also for some reason NWs get a bow in the tournament to even lower the chances for them. That is like giving archers 2handed sword.

These are the main reasons I wanted to make this post. Night walkers are way too slow and have way too low attack rate. Of course some other changes would be appreciated, but I would not want to spread the overpoweredness of ane class across the whole game. (Btw that will never happen, am I right? Ehm, archer, ehm)

I did not want to talk about warrior here, because I am not very skilled at playing that class. However giving warriors an AoE splash autoattack would be very nice at least for leveling up or farming. Otherwise I think warrior are at a quite good spot now, nothing really harms them, only the lack of defense, which can ofc be boosted by equipment.
    • Here to add new ideas for 1,7 patch (without repeating what others have already asked)

1. fix cast time buffs/heal/bubble prisi - to make better pvp in all its forms
      2. fix stacking pet runes - to make clarity in the bags of all
      3. add possibility to enlarge cash depo - to make easy farm
      4. add more opts (like hide effect players) - to make less lag
      5. add languages pack sound - to make unique this server
      6. add invis in tour - for the show
      7. improve gebra peace zone - for the economy of each
      8. improve ticket system - to improve staff-user relationships

...now I'm at work but if I get more suggestions I continue the list :D

• Improve the content of the random boxes you get for conquering/defending a zone, right now they only give the weak hp/mana potions no one who play tw will ever use so people don't even bother to collect them. I suggest making them give useful items (maybe good consumables), turning them in an incentive to play tw.
      • Add more pvp modes in the same fashion of the Gebra war, there are plenty of other unused zones in the game which can lend themselves to this purpose (Kokuma, Tibered, Nezak to name some). PvP is the soul of the game, adding the possility to take part in even more of it would only increase the quality and appeal of the server.
      • Buff Warrior and Nightwalker for the same reasons which have been already posted a lot of times here and in other topics during the last months, at the very minimum insta invi for nw and 180° attack for war. Buff Evocator by increasing the damage of the pet and/or its base speed or even by changing the skill that let you summon your normal pet into something else (right now it's 100% useless), as of now Evocator is borderline useless in pvp because of its slowness and lack of damage.
      • Fix Castle War and tournaments, seeing those bugged is frustrating.
    • I think it would be great to add the rest of the official effects! I mean there is nothing wrong by having a wide variety of effects to choose from! I personally like the light green one.

Also it would be great to add some more pvp armors into the game from the official game! I think mainly the weapons would make a huge impact on the game! The Time and Space destroyer is one of the MOST used crossbows on official server! It doesn't have unnecessary glow effects and looks very cool!

My suggestion: to split other PVP armors/weapons between Valorian and Derion and make then craftable the same way as the existing ones (14wotw, 60 mithril, 5osiris and et)

Also add armageddon haha!
      Images
      • R3IIK9P8SL1GNOVY9NSV.jpg

81.46 kB, 535×587, viewed 388 times
      • Crossbow.PNG

11.12 kB, 636×59, viewed 392 times
      • Chakram.PNG

10.51 kB, 640×56, viewed 305 times
      • Rod.PNG

12.07 kB, 628×58, viewed 321 times
      • Crossbow.PNG

12.99 kB, 635×52, viewed 316 times
      • Chakram.PNG

11.09 kB, 635×62, viewed 292 times
      • one handed sword.PNG

11.56 kB, 685×54, viewed 259 times
      • rod.PNG

12.13 kB, 631×54, viewed 266 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Caterpillar ().

• ++++ Laufgeschwindigkeit erhöhen.... Wenn ich rein rennen will und stunnen will, kommt es mir so vor, als würde ich schleichen...

----- Keine Battlemods pls. Machen am Ende nur das Sraßen-PvP kaputt, weil alle nur noch in den Mods rumgammeln...

++++ Mehr Farben für die Rüstungen. Ein neues Blitz wäre geil. Was so rote Blitze hat oder :rolleyes:

------- STRG+ALT+ENTF sollten die Spieler trd tot rauskommen, wenn sie sich einloggen und Ehre verlieren!
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Ich habe da noch eine Idee, die meines Wissens noch nicht angesprochen wurde.

Wer kennt es nicht, man nimmt sich ein paar Stunden Zeit um Tränen zu farmen. Nehmen wir mal als Beispiel 100 Stück. Bis man die zusammen hat vergehen schonmal ein paar Minuten. Frustrierend wird es, wann man diese entsiegelt und als Ergebnis hat man 15 Tinkis und 700 Bonuspunkte. In meinen Augen ein großer Frustfaktor. In solchen Fällen sollte man besser nicht ausrechnen wie viele Tinkis man pro Stunde erfarmt hat.

Jetzt zu meinem Vorschlag: Die Monster sollten zusätzlich noch eine Art Token droppen. Diese könnte man bei einem NPC beispielsweise gegen Tinkis und andere nützliche Sachen tauschen. Ja ich weiß es gibt Tinkis für Bonuspunkte aber auch diese bekommt man (in den Mengen wo man die für Tinkis gebrauchen kann) auch nur aus den Tränen. Mit solchen Tokens könnte man den Frust ein wenig reduzieren, da man zumindest sicher ein wenig Zeug nach stundenlangen farmen hat. An dieser Stelle möchte ich nur mal erwähnen, dass der Frust umso größer ist, wenn dann mit den 15 Tinkis auch nicht so wirklich etwas hochgeht ;).

In meinen Augen sollte die Dropprate so sein, dass man sich nach einer längeren Zeit des Farmens auch mit einer angemessenen Anzahl an nützlichen Gegenständen belohnen kann.

Zum Schluss noch eine kleine Entschuldigung, dass das auf Deutsch ist, aber ich denke so kann ich das besser erklären als im englischen ;) Danke fürs lesen, über den Vorschlag darf auch gern diskutiert werden.

MfG,

Rapha

edit: Ich verstehe die Leute nicht, die hier die neuen Items und Farben fordern, schließlich sollte sich jeder bei der Anmeldung hier bewusst sein, dass es sich um einen Oldschool Server handelt.
    • ValoRapha wrote:

Ich habe da noch eine Idee, die meines Wissens noch nicht angesprochen wurde.

Wer kennt es nicht, man nimmt sich ein paar Stunden Zeit um Tränen zu farmen. Nehmen wir mal als Beispiel 100 Stück. Bis man die zusammen hat vergehen schonmal ein paar Minuten. Frustrierend wird es, wann man diese entsiegelt und als Ergebnis hat man 15 Tinkis und 700 Bonuspunkte. In meinen Augen ein großer Frustfaktor. In solchen Fällen sollte man besser nicht ausrechnen wie viele Tinkis man pro Stunde erfarmt hat.

Jetzt zu meinem Vorschlag: Die Monster sollten zusätzlich noch eine Art Token droppen. Diese könnte man bei einem NPC beispielsweise gegen Tinkis und andere nützliche Sachen tauschen. Ja ich weiß es gibt Tinkis für Bonuspunkte aber auch diese bekommt man (in den Mengen wo man die für Tinkis gebrauchen kann) auch nur aus den Tränen. Mit solchen Tokens könnte man den Frust ein wenig reduzieren, da man zumindest sicher ein wenig Zeug nach stundenlangen farmen hat. An dieser Stelle möchte ich nur mal erwähnen, dass der Frust umso größer ist, wenn dann mit den 15 Tinkis auch nicht so wirklich etwas hochgeht ;).

In meinen Augen sollte die Dropprate so sein, dass man sich nach einer längeren Zeit des Farmens auch mit einer angemessenen Anzahl an nützlichen Gegenständen belohnen kann.

Zum Schluss noch eine kleine Entschuldigung, dass das auf Deutsch ist, aber ich denke so kann ich das besser erklären als im englischen ;) Danke fürs lesen, über den Vorschlag darf auch gern diskutiert werden.

MfG,

Rapha

edit: Ich verstehe die Leute nicht, die hier die neuen Items und Farben fordern, schließlich sollte sich jeder bei der Anmeldung hier bewusst sein, dass es sich um einen Oldschool Server handelt.
      Wenn man PVP macht und Farmen geht, bekommt man eig recht gut BP zusammen. Und sich dann Tincis zu kaufen. Aber es ist schon recht hart. Da hast du recht. Also wenn es um die Tränen geht. Aber mittlerweile geht doch wieder das Daily Farmevent doch. Dann sollte das eig passen. Meine Meinung jetzt.
    • Snaga wrote:

• The damage of all MINI PVP weapons should be increased.
      • For example: Crossbow of Concentration (Derion) or Crossbow of Justice (Valorian) should do the same amount of damage as Iberian Slayer.

:thumbsup:
      Du hast schon recht. Aber ich hatte dir auch gesagt, dass man die Mini PVP Waffe nicht baut, um dann mit dieser zu spielen. Man baut sie ja nur, damit man sie anschließend in eine große PVP Waffe umwandelt. Von daher kann die von mir aus auch 0 Schaden machen....
    • ValoRapha wrote:

Das ist meiner Meinung nach keine gute Idee. Du musst bedenken, dass Tincs nur so lange etwas wert sind, so lange sie ein "gefragtes Gut" sind. Würde man ein derartiges Token hinzufügen, würde es viel mehr Tincs auf dem Markt geben, was dazu führt, dass dieselben einen Preisverfall erfahren würden (Angebot wächst, Nachfrage stagniert). Bedenkt, Tincs sind schon jetzt unter 1g wert; wie viel Wert haben sie wohl nach der Einführung eines Tokens?
      Hinzu kommt, dass man durch das Farmen von Tränen auch Unmengen an Gold droppt. Einfach mal das Farm-Ranking öffnen: 300g in einer Woche, das sind 2x20 pvp. Allerdings fraglich, ob es bei diesen Spielern mit rechten Dingen zuging.
      Selbst, wenn du nur 15 Tincs und 700 Bp aus 100 Tears ziehst, hast du also immerhin noch einiges mehr an Gold in der Tasche :thumbsup: