Late Night Shopping

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Late Night Shopping

Hello Community,

I have noticed a steady decline of trade and shops in our game.

4Ancient is a game that thrieves through trade and player interaction. Hence, I have decided to launch an inofficial event!

From 00:00 - 10:00 EVERY DAY I am going to buy items from random shops. I will buy items up to a value of 20g! So open your shops and watch the money flow in.
    I advice you to open shops on both factions ;) I will spend the same amount on each side.

This influx of gold should stimulate trade and makes playing more worthwhile.

Kind regards,
    [SGM] Shellfish
  • I dont think this would be a good idea, we alrdy have an kind of inflation atm im mean +20 is nothing worth atm and +18...+18 is bad.
    Also Depending on what u r buying other ppl maybe needed that items.
    It is like in the real world "the state should not intervene in the economy".
    Its a kind idea from u but i think that would not help it would makes things even more worse :/
    But thats only my opinion ^^
    All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
    Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
    youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured
  • Novac wrote:

I dont think this would be a good idea, we alrdy have an kind of inflation atm im mean +20 is nothing worth atm and +18...+18 is bad.
    That's a Deflation.

Novac wrote:

The state continuosly intervenes in the economy (don't listen to politicians/media):

1. By printing money it adjusts inflation/deflation
    2. Hence, the state manipulates interest rates and determines labour demand
    3. Interest rate and tax rate has an effect on general price levels and demand/supply for goods
    4. Laws and Regulations to stabilize the economy
    5. Subsidies
    6. Much more.

I study economics :)

I'd lik you to think about this more of an Event. Do not worry about the economical implications, just enjoy :) (The economical fundament is solid though).
    ____

By the way: Keep the shops open and prices reasonable. I will not buy overpriced items. And I prefer survival tinctures.

____

Kind regards,

[SGM] Shellfish
  • Shellfish wrote:

Novac wrote:

I dont think this would be a good idea, we alrdy have an kind of inflation atm im mean +20 is nothing worth atm and +18...+18 is bad.
    That's a Deflation.

Novac wrote:

The state continuosly intervenes in the economy (don't listen to politicians/media):

1. By printing money it adjusts inflation/deflation
    2. Hence, the state manipulates interest rates and determines labour demand
    3. Interest rate and tax rate has an effect on general price levels and demand/supply for goods
    4. Laws and Regulations to stabilize the economy
    5. Subsidies
    6. Much more.

I study economics :)

I'd lik you to think about this more of an Event. Do not worry about the economical implications, just enjoy :) (The economical fundament is solid though).
    ____

By the way: Keep the shops open and prices reasonable. I will not buy overpriced items. And I prefer survival tinctures.

____

Kind regards,

[SGM] Shellfish
    oh ye deflation :D economics not my best speciality, better stay with my computer science studies :3
    alright than i will be interested in pursuing that event :)
    All spelling and grammatical mistakes are intentional :!:
    Visit my 4Ancient Youtube channel :)
    youtube.com/channel/UCAV_evMukq1aWsXn751SYkA/featured