MERRYCHRISTMAS COUPON

  • SwiperDE wrote:

    Xuki wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    And again a lot of lies xD3.) I thought the coupon never was available? :o
    7.) Nobody except the admin can unban players, so please tell me the names of the players who will get unbanned?
    8.) Send some screenshots. Hint: "EQ 250" isn't a proof
    I think I named 5 more points :) But this will be my last response to this topic.
    3.) You just told me in Mirhur that the Code was avaible since 4pm. But if 4pm or not at all, it was announced for 0 o'clock.
    7.) Vyr3x, S0nax, and maybe Yoda, but I don't know the background story there.
    8.) So they sell a full 22+ PvP EQ for 250 Gold? :huh:
    3.) And? Other players told me the coupon was never available?! o.O7.) Vyr3x because of BoG Crash (1x unban), S0nax idk, Yoda because of a fault.
    8.) If you lead a server, would you ban everyone who have got a comment over thei'r name with "EQ 250"? Woow, I guess your server would never get players
    Wie alt bist du?
    Spielst du eig selber auf dem Server?

    Anscheint spielst du selber nicht mal auf dem Server. Da ist das Problem. Jeder der nicht selber hier spielt hat einfach kein Plan, was hier überhaupt abgeht. Das ist wie bei mir an der Arbeit. Mein Chef will, dass ich das so und so drucke. Aber ich als Drucker weiß genau, dass dies gar nicht funktionieren kann. Und genau so ist es bei euch. Ihr habt einfach kein Plan von diesem Server. Null Plan, was hier gut oder schlecht ist. Kein Plan, was die Leute hier denken oder nicht.

    Ich war selber mal auf dem Offi im GM Team. Und ihr macht einiges Falsch....
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • SwiperDE wrote:

    Deanerys wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    Xuki wrote:

    Gerall wrote:

    jozu wrote:

    Whats about the Coupon that noone could use?

    YOU MUST WORK ON THE SERVER GUY!!!!!! NOT JUST RELAX WHEN YOU HAVE SOME PLAYERS.

    @AncientCompiler
    they "must"? Guys, lets get real here. They have the right to completely stop running the server forever at anytime they want. Running a server isnt as easy as sitting your ass on a chair and play.
    I don't actually get the point why you are talking so positive about this server.Of course it is fun to play here, but here are a lot of thing's going wrong.
    1. Tournament isn't working for almost 4 weeks now. (That also means that the daily evening tournaments for bonuspoints aren't avaible.)
    2. Daily Uppgrade/Farm Event isn't working anymore
    3. The Coupon on the 24th was avaible since 4 o'clock - announced for 0 o'clock
    4. Umhang seit knapp 3 Monten glaube falsch...
    5. 180* Warrior Autohit - "Edit: The 180° Warrior Hit will be added in the next small-patch! Thanks for your votings!" - SwiperDE (05.08.2017)
    6. Serverlaggs, but I won't count that as a real point, because they would have to pay more for a server. And your point is that they run that server for free
    7. Many people get unbanned after like 2days of ban, so why do they even ban people?
    8. It's really obvious that some people sell their eq for real money in Allchat and they will be not punished for it

    And again a lot of lies xD3.) I thought the coupon never was available? :o7.) Nobody except the admin can unban players, so please tell me the names of the players who will get unbanned?8.) Send some screenshots. Hint: "EQ 250" isn't a proof.
    8: Jeder, der ein klein wenig Hirnmasse besitzt weiß, dass es ums verkaufen geht. Er schreibt im Allchat folgendes:All Chat: "postet komplettes EQ"All Chat: "Postet kompletten Schmuck"
    All Chat: " <--- 200"

    200 Tincis will er bestimmt nicht. Zu dem ist auch bekannt, dass diese Person schon einige Leute abgezogen hat. Das diese Leute Geld gezahlt haben und nichts bekommen hat. Ist es denn so schwer, dass man diese Leute einfach bannt? Auf jeden Server jedes mal die selber scheiße.
    8.) Uns wurde nie so ein Screenshot gesendet, nur ein Screenshot mit einem Comment über dem namen "EQ 250". Tja, da haben dann wohl die Spieler versagt.Warum sollte er denn nicht 200 Tinkis benötigen? Ist 250 ein eindeutiger Beweis? Wenn ja kannst du es mir ja mal Ausführlich begründen.
    Vielleicht ist es bei jedem Server das selbe weil es keine Beweise gibt? Dann MUSS es ja nun an euch liegen.. :)
    Es liegt eindeutig nicht an uns. Sondern an EUCH.

    Aber wenn ihr nen toten Server haben wollt. Dann macht bitte ruhig nur weiter so. Wenn dann alle weg sind. Dann habt ihr auch keine Beschwerden mehr, die ihr dann "beantworten" müsst.
    My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
  • Deanerys wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    Xuki wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    And again a lot of lies xD3.) I thought the coupon never was available? :o
    7.) Nobody except the admin can unban players, so please tell me the names of the players who will get unbanned?
    8.) Send some screenshots. Hint: "EQ 250" isn't a proof
    I think I named 5 more points :) But this will be my last response to this topic.3.) You just told me in Mirhur that the Code was avaible since 4pm. But if 4pm or not at all, it was announced for 0 o'clock.
    7.) Vyr3x, S0nax, and maybe Yoda, but I don't know the background story there.
    8.) So they sell a full 22+ PvP EQ for 250 Gold? :huh:
    3.) And? Other players told me the coupon was never available?! o.O7.) Vyr3x because of BoG Crash (1x unban), S0nax idk, Yoda because of a fault.8.) If you lead a server, would you ban everyone who have got a comment over thei'r name with "EQ 250"? Woow, I guess your server would never get players
    Wie alt bist du?Spielst du eig selber auf dem Server?

    Anscheint spielst du selber nicht mal auf dem Server. Da ist das Problem. Jeder der nicht selber hier spielt hat einfach kein Plan, was hier überhaupt abgeht. Das ist wie bei mir an der Arbeit. Mein Chef will, dass ich das so und so drucke. Aber ich als Drucker weiß genau, dass dies gar nicht funktionieren kann. Und genau so ist es bei euch. Ihr habt einfach kein Plan von diesem Server. Null Plan, was hier gut oder schlecht ist. Kein Plan, was die Leute hier denken oder nicht.

    Ich war selber mal auf dem Offi im GM Team. Und ihr macht einiges Falsch....
    Es war so ziemlich Jeder anscheinend GM aufm Offi, aber da will ich jetzt nichts gegen sagen, kann ja gut sein. Du hast recht dass ich nicht auf dem Server spiele, und das ist sogar besser so, gründe nenn ich nicht "Aber wer ein bisschen Hirnmasse besitzt kann sich das schon denken" :)
    btw. schöne Geschichte mit dem Drucker. Klar haben wir keinen Plan vom Server. Sind ja nur seit über 8 Monaten der zweit größte Privat Server, aber du weißt natürlich viel mehr über den Server als wir ist doch Logisch!

    Community Manager | Video Editor
  • Deanerys wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    Deanerys wrote:

    SwiperDE wrote:

    Xuki wrote:

    Gerall wrote:

    jozu wrote:

    Whats about the Coupon that noone could use?

    YOU MUST WORK ON THE SERVER GUY!!!!!! NOT JUST RELAX WHEN YOU HAVE SOME PLAYERS.

    @AncientCompiler
    they "must"? Guys, lets get real here. They have the right to completely stop running the server forever at anytime they want. Running a server isnt as easy as sitting your ass on a chair and play.
    I don't actually get the point why you are talking so positive about this server.Of course it is fun to play here, but here are a lot of thing's going wrong.
    1. Tournament isn't working for almost 4 weeks now. (That also means that the daily evening tournaments for bonuspoints aren't avaible.)
    2. Daily Uppgrade/Farm Event isn't working anymore
    3. The Coupon on the 24th was avaible since 4 o'clock - announced for 0 o'clock
    4. Umhang seit knapp 3 Monten glaube falsch...
    5. 180* Warrior Autohit - "Edit: The 180° Warrior Hit will be added in the next small-patch! Thanks for your votings!" - SwiperDE (05.08.2017)
    6. Serverlaggs, but I won't count that as a real point, because they would have to pay more for a server. And your point is that they run that server for free
    7. Many people get unbanned after like 2days of ban, so why do they even ban people?
    8. It's really obvious that some people sell their eq for real money in Allchat and they will be not punished for it

    And again a lot of lies xD3.) I thought the coupon never was available? :o7.) Nobody except the admin can unban players, so please tell me the names of the players who will get unbanned?8.) Send some screenshots. Hint: "EQ 250" isn't a proof.
    8: Jeder, der ein klein wenig Hirnmasse besitzt weiß, dass es ums verkaufen geht. Er schreibt im Allchat folgendes:All Chat: "postet komplettes EQ"All Chat: "Postet kompletten Schmuck"All Chat: " <--- 200"

    200 Tincis will er bestimmt nicht. Zu dem ist auch bekannt, dass diese Person schon einige Leute abgezogen hat. Das diese Leute Geld gezahlt haben und nichts bekommen hat. Ist es denn so schwer, dass man diese Leute einfach bannt? Auf jeden Server jedes mal die selber scheiße.
    8.) Uns wurde nie so ein Screenshot gesendet, nur ein Screenshot mit einem Comment über dem namen "EQ 250". Tja, da haben dann wohl die Spieler versagt.Warum sollte er denn nicht 200 Tinkis benötigen? Ist 250 ein eindeutiger Beweis? Wenn ja kannst du es mir ja mal Ausführlich begründen.Vielleicht ist es bei jedem Server das selbe weil es keine Beweise gibt? Dann MUSS es ja nun an euch liegen.. :)
    Es liegt eindeutig nicht an uns. Sondern an EUCH.
    Aber wenn ihr nen toten Server haben wollt. Dann macht bitte ruhig nur weiter so. Wenn dann alle weg sind. Dann habt ihr auch keine Beschwerden mehr, die ihr dann "beantworten" müsst.
    Ist doch gut, warum dann diese Diskussion?
    Wird mir langsam zu Offtopic, ihr könnt ja wenn ihr Probleme habt ein Ticket erstellen.
    #Closed
    #ProblemSolved

    Community Manager | Video Editor
  • Guys there's no need to fight.

    Punishing players is a very sensitive topic. We can all agree that innocent players shouldn't be punished. For that reason we require you to submit as much evidence as possible. And an explanatory text, which is longer than a sentence. We do not want to ban anyone due to wrong evidence.

    Just as an example: Almost everyone in this thread has been reported numerous times BUT many people try to frame others. The reason we did not ban you, is our policy to investigate all evidence and only punish IF we are 100% certain of rule breaking.

    ___

    Our Ban duration should not be of your concern. The goal of punishments is to create a rule-following behaviour. If players continue to show bad behaviour, the duration of their next ban increases. We are in favor of 2nd chances and not instant perma-bans.

    ___

    Daily Events are always disabled during other events. For example: 1000 likes, halloween, christmas. They will be enabled in the next year. Be nice and you may get even better daily events ;)

    ___

    As for Updates and not working Calenders: AncientCompiler is also a human being. Everyone has tough times here and there. He has been in the 4story scene for several years now and the last year has been exhaustive for him. All I can ask for is some form of understanding.
    That said, the situation can't go on as it is and may change in the near future.

    ___

    Kind regards,
    [SGM] Shellfish