Behemoth Companion Rune + Santa Clause Costume

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Behemoth Companion Rune + Santa Clause Costume

I've noticed that there are two major things missing. Behemoth Companion rune, as this should of been added when Companion Runes been introduced into the game, instead of that you added some creatures that probably majority of players don't even know what they look like. It still keeps the old "Ancient" look. I'm pretty sure that most players would love to have a little Behemoth running along with them. Another main reason why i would like him to be introduced into the game is, that there ain't a Behemoth Monster itself, it's a Mount, so players can't actually acquire him with the standard "Ancient Companion Rune".

The second thing that is missing from the game is the Santa Clause Costume. I've noticed that characters in the background of the Advent Calendar are wearing it, but it's not introduced in the game, which i find it slightly dumb as why we can't have it when it's presented on the website?. Also once again i'm pretty sure most people would agree with me on this one... It doesn't hurt the "Ancient" look as Santa Clause Costume was already introduced in one of the very first patches of the game (Original Edition).

I would be quite glad if you could add those both things, as a compensation for the long awaited patch that hasn't been out yet. I know that Christmas is almost here but it's still worth to ask.
      Kind Regards, DavNav
    • DavNav wrote:

I've noticed that there are two major things missing. Behemoth Companion rune, as this should of been added when Companion Runes been introduced into the game, instead of that you added some creatures that probably majority of players don't even know what they look like. It still keeps the old "Ancient" look. I'm pretty sure that most players would love to have a little Behemoth running along with them. Another main reason why i would like him to be introduced into the game is, that there ain't a Behemoth Monster itself, it's a Mount, so players can't actually acquire him with the standard "Ancient Companion Rune".

The second thing that is missing from the game is the Santa Clause Costume. I've noticed that characters in the background of the Advent Calendar are wearing it, but it's not introduced in the game, which i find it slightly dumb as why we can't have it when it's presented on the website?. Also once again i'm pretty sure most people would agree with me on this one... It doesn't hurt the "Ancient" look as Santa Clause Costume was already introduced in one of the very first patches of the game (Original Edition).

I would be quite glad if you could add those both things, as a compensation for the long awaited patch that hasn't been out yet. I know that Christmas is almost here but it's still worth to ask.
      Kind Regards, DavNav
      You can get a behemoth ancient rune from the cashshop. Im not sure but I guess the name was "Protection animal ancient rune".

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything