Patch for the Assasin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scizor wrote:

I'm sorry but i have to disagree with Pradaa. I'm main assassin, this is an old style server, if you want to play another type of assassin you can go in other different servers. This class here is really powerful, the problem is that 90% of the assassins don't know how to play it correctly. Even if invisibility is slow it's not a big deal, in pvp you can use invisibility potion after every stun.
      I agree with a power-up for warrior, that's the only correct thing you said in my opinion.
      Assassin is the most powerful class in tournaments, he can win just by poison, he can lose only versus archers for misses and everybody know that.
      Merry christmas
      Definitely you are not main assa.

Scizor wrote:

I'm Kodlek from LeyasRitter guild.
      Evocator loses again assassin (the assa has just to kill the spirit with poison, then use tp surprise/sand and it's over ^^)
      Everybody use invi pots in pvp, i don't know why, Hidario (xyef fanboy), you say that :O
      Maybe you don't have many bonus points to buy them and this is another deal, my friend.
      To be an assassin does not mean to give all advantages to your class, remember that.
      VegetaSama (Xyef) from my guild can defeat you (if you watch youtube i think you can't deny that ;) but fortunately i think he stopped to play or idk :\

Du bist nicht in der Lage mit dem Steinbruch, nutzlos sprichst du noname.
      I don't know you, i think you weren't in LeyasRitter guild and you don't need to insult someone just because he thinks different than you.
      I agree 100% with you Pradaaa, i hope that, at least, we will get instant invisibility as Navarro said.
      The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.
    • das du überhaupt weisst, wie man Pvp schreibt.
      Zu mir sagen ich soll mich nicht einmischen. Aber die Hintergrund Geschichte nicht mal kennen.
      Tbone wusste wahrscheinlich, dass ich ihn aufgenommen habe. Deswegen meinte er den bug zu melden. Weil der ja so „neu“ ist. Und nun mischt du dich hier ein, wovon du null Ahnung hast? Unser schattenläufer macht nichts ins bog. Und warum. Weil er nichts machen kann. Er rennt eigentlich mit uns zusammen immer nur von links nach rechts, damit wir Sicht haben. Ab und an schießt er mal mit seiner Armi auf einen der Invimages und das wars. Macht sicherlich richtig Spaß.
      Und wenn du dir kein letztes Video anschaust, siehst du auch, wie ein Schatti einen Magier nicht tot bekommt. Und das ist schon traurig.
      My name is Deanerys and not Daenerys! Say NO to invistunns!
    • Deanerys wrote:

das du überhaupt weisst, wie man Pvp schreibt.
      Zu mir sagen ich soll mich nicht einmischen. Aber die Hintergrund Geschichte nicht mal kennen.
      Tbone wusste wahrscheinlich, dass ich ihn aufgenommen habe. Deswegen meinte er den bug zu melden. Weil der ja so „neu“ ist. Und nun mischt du dich hier ein, wovon du null Ahnung hast? Unser schattenläufer macht nichts ins bog. Und warum. Weil er nichts machen kann. Er rennt eigentlich mit uns zusammen immer nur von links nach rechts, damit wir Sicht haben. Ab und an schießt er mal mit seiner Armi auf einen der Invimages und das wars. Macht sicherlich richtig Spaß.
      Und wenn du dir kein letztes Video anschaust, siehst du auch, wie ein Schatti einen Magier nicht tot bekommt. Und das ist schon traurig.
      genau so ist es. im bog fungiert man nur als auge für die anderen spieler und wenn die andere seite mal keinen sechsten sinn hat kann man die ganzen unter 90 spieler mit schlechten eq mit giftstreuung farmen, thats it. bezüglich mages nicht down bekommen, hab letztens mit unserem priester der gutes eq hat ein duell gemacht und hab ihm gesagt er soll mal wie im pvp sich deffpots reinmachen, daraufhin habe ich ihn mit meiner combo nurnoch massiert und wenn man generell nicht lang genug zeit hat (was in fast allen massen pvp szenarien der fall ist) oder nicht alle stuns hitten bekommt man ihn als schatti eh nicht down und das ist mit magiern genau so. erwarte mir schon von einer "assassin" klasse die man äußerst vorsichtig und passiv spielen muss das sie klassen wie magier und priester pulverisieren, auch wenn sie gutes eq haben.

bezüglich der szene mit nicerdicer in deinem video: es könnte kein besseres beispiel geben. der schatti erwischt den magier mal offguard in einer für ihn guten situation. er beginnt dmg zu machen merkt das sein schaden nicht reicht und das die gruppen mitglieder des magiers kommen. in anderen mmo's wie WoW (kann man kaum vergleichen aber jetzt rein von der klassen fantasie betrachtet) kann der schurke( in 4story assassin/nightwalker/schattenläufer) mit einem skill sofort wieder unsichtbar werden, er verschwindet. in 4story hatte nicerdicer genau eine option das er überlebt, von der brücke springen und fallschirm anmachen. leider hat er beim absprung einen fear erhalten und war dadurch schon tot. und um erlich zu sein hätte ich selbst keine option mehr gehabt, weil ich den fallschirm so selten verwende das er nicht einmal in meiner skill leiste liegt. aber aleine das der letzte ausweg für eine klasse die eigentlich sneaky und stealthy sein soll von der brücke springen ist finde ich traurig.

sry für den rechtschreib cancer, can't be bothered ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Howdy!

So basically everything that is requested is :
      • Instant Invi
      • Invi useable in movement
      • More base attack rate
      Is that correct? Or am I missing something? Can somebody give maybe some example situation what these changes would cause so we have straight facts that we can talk about? Is something else requested? Write me down your ideas and thoughts.

Thanks for your feedback.
      Kind Regards!
      • Hey
      The 3 Points you mentioned are correct but the base attack rate ist mostly needed in the tournamemt. The archer jewels give also more evade and so his stats are to high that an assa cant hit him anymore. Outside Tournament it would be realy nice to have but its not necessary.

I suggest useing the combo attack hits out of the movement once so they arent useless (hinterhältiger Angriff, grausame Klinge weiß nun den namen nicht in eng) anymore. Basicly they need to be able to perform from moving but have a cooldown from ~4 ~5 seconds so they only can be done once per Attack. This would give the Assa a use of his powerfullst attack.

Resulting from changes:

Instant Invi & Invi out of movement

Now im able to jump deep into the enemies mass make my stunn and can disapear hopefully without catching a stunn from the enemies. Atm its impossible to survive cause the long time i need to be invi the enemies already stunned me.

Escaping faster
      Now if im followed by enemies but they are not close enaugh to stunn me i can go invi fast and i would be safe. Atm the time i need to go invi they would have reached and stunn me before my skill has completed.

Combo out of movement

Actually making damage :)
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

More usefull than War xdxd
      lol war full buffed deff stance can actually do something, go in and stun for example with chances to escape even if he's without priest. Nw even with priest behind can die before getting saved. Also war has insane range and melee damage on off stance and can get atleast kills from port or even suicide, something that has become normal for wars in the last months after the well thought buff of war xD. Every class atm is more enjoyable to be played in mass pvp than nw imo
    • If u aren't planing on adding no miss on percentage skills soon then the fear should be made 90%, same about sand, im 100% sure the percent of these 2 skills are way off, its imposible to miss a 80% percent skill everytime even 6times in a row, only miss miss miss, even when u do risky stuns, MISS. Also escape needs higher value too, 70% for a skill that is so important makes no sense, also if no miss isn't planed yet, this should be made 90% or atleast 80% lol.
    • AncientCompiler wrote:

Howdy!

Instant Invi

Invi useable in movement

More base attack rate
      Is that correct? Or am I missing something? Can somebody give maybe some example situation what these changes would cause so we have straight facts that we can talk about? Is something else requested? Write me down your ideas and thoughts.

Kind Regards!
      4.January.2018
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

AncientCompiler wrote:

Howdy!

Instant Invi

Invi useable in movement

More base attack rate

Kind Regards!
      4.January.2018
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DEAD
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS, I M TELLING FROM EXPERIENCE, I MISSED MORE SKILLS OVERALL (THE PERCENT BASED ONES) THAN SUCCEEDED THEM, IT'S A FKING JOKE.

both my escape and skillblock miss, like fking always.

What i request is no miss on percentage skills cause MISS MAKES NO SENSE, a pvp/competitive game shouldn't be about luck, or fking atleast 90%, i don't understand how a skill can be 70% (escape) when there are so many warriors and also this skill beeing so important. You can't outplay someone on this server because you miss everything everytime, fking frustrating.

Faster invis animation would also be nice but what are more important are the misses.