JS:Miner-C Trj and game problem bonus + special

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JS:Miner-C Trj and game problem bonus + special

Hi,
      I found some problem and no solutions.

Is Coinhive JS:miner-C trj bad virus or your safe useful tool? Every hypertexts are blocked by antivir but page still works fine.
      Just Question (atleast feedback for me if not for you).

Bonus:
      Usually when I have active 4story, on workspace appears windows with information about "realtek stopped work, ?? stopped work........." and sometimes number of those windows can grow to 10+ at 1 minute. It is probably because PC turned them of (when I minimalize game, open for example txt and then turn it of I will get next window "txt has stopped work - ah how interesting when I turned it of xD).

Problems arent too critical so I decided to write here.

And another one bonus... pretty important feedback - I love 4Ancient (context: in game I had to write it for chance get reward from SGM) ... xD
    • As far I know is coinhive.com a thing to add to your website to mine some bitcoins, not that big of a problem considering that AncientCompiler needs the money for Grepolis

Angraell wrote:

(context: in game I had to write it for chance get reward from SGM) ... xD
      pm me ingame if you want a 9h cookie 4free (its basically from an sgm)

|
      v
      Frequencies
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
      ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
      ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
      ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
      ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
      ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
      ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
      ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
      ░░░▀▀░▄gameforge ░▐▄▄▄▀░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    • Its not a virus neither a trojan this website its safe to visit, this is a cryptocurrency miner wich it mines coins by the browser to the owenr of the web site, so they can make money and help the game keeps up.

This script is popular because ThePirateBay use it in every website that they have.

The post was edited 1 time, last by medusa ().