Current Situation In Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current Situation In Game

In the game ( right now ) there is almost no chance for the players to fight and too me personally its getting boring ( although i like this server the best )
      30 minutes war and thats it honestly. Personally I believe Battle Of Gebra is a pretty bad pvp mode. Why? Well, you see there is this very small place and 30 derions
      fight with 30 valorians. Both kingdoms spam their AOES all the time, and we wait until someone gets caught. Mages from each kingdom just suicide themselves in order to stun and because of their AOE stun ( Fear ) one side loses. Same thing happenes with evocator too. Well this is not pvp and i personally dont see how anyone can get better with this. No one is going to have fun or get better at the game this way. All that happens in battle of gebra is aoes/fears/group bubbles ( which should be removed!!!!). I thought about people disagreeing with me? okay i respect their opinions they may like aoe + fear 24/7 , i am not asking BOG removal but I suggest
      an addition of another pvp mode which should be done in a way that the game will be way more fun. How?

- It should happen every 1-2 hours ( Until more PVP modes are added )
      - Players should have the whole map to fight. ( To be able to fight 1v1 with people and not AOE fights, and fights where 1 guy can stun the whole kingdom.........)
      - Players should fight alone or better, in a group consisting of 1-3 or 4 maximum players. ( +-3 people are enough per team, it would be hard to fight with and talk to 6 different people at the same time.
      - A limit of lifes should be added (e.g. 5 lifes )
      - There should be winners judged by how well they did on the fights.
      -Group Bubbles should be removed , because other teams may not have a priest, and generally this mode is for pvp duels mostly, having bubbles would hurt '' the fun ''
      because archer should debuff the priests all the time IF they get the chance to do so.
      - Ctrl R should have a new category for [Insert PvP Mode Name] players, there rewards could be moonstones like they are for farming but they could be something else, you can suggest something...
      - Rewards for players after the PVP Mode, [!NOT ANCIENT CHESTS PLEASE!]
      - Achievement Points gained just like the war, however THERE SHOULD BE another way the killings are counted, something like kill participation... the killer takes
      100% points and other people who helped should get 20% or sth?
      - Achievement Points gained for Guild too, ONLY from the killings the Boss & Semi Masters did.
      - Players who have less than 18 eq pvp, and 20 wep pvp, should automatically have 18 eq and 20 wep ( PVP ) and people with higher EQ ( 18-24 ) should wear the same eq they normally have.
      - Chat should filtered, in order to avoid raging + flaming. ***** should appear.
      - Just like in all games, 3 people should be chosen as winners ( The 3 best ) ( 1st's reward > 2nd's reward > 3rd's reward , the rest should get the same ( 4th,5th...etc)
      [!NOT ANCIENT CHESTS PLEASE!]
      - Bugs should temporary have nothing, but health/mana/ivnisibility/speed/courageousnes/armour potions including 1st class life/mana potions.
      - Mobs should be removed for the fight.

On a side note, this way people could truly show their skills & game-play, because in War...although for like 20 minutes it is possible to fight solo, its sometimes hard and tilting because everyone can just teleport from portal and ruin the fighting experience, in BOG as mentioned night-walkers dont even have the chance to fight because of the small area, and 24/7 aoes. No class can really shine there to be honest its pretty stupid to join a battle which takes place in such a small area
      and there is a wall of AOES separating each kingdom and a mage with priest's shield & invisibility potion comes and stuns for 7 seconds the whole kingdom...
      It is easier to fight as +-3 too, its easier to communicate with them this way.

There are more benefits and maybe I forgot to write some other ideas, but i think thats like 90% of it definitely.....
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure
    • Always good at introducing new ways to play pvp! But I think that:

+ In a game of war I think it is impossible to limit the entry to a certain number of people just because it would be a cage and not a free pvp in a large space. So we would return almost to the same gebra speech

+ Why do you need to motivate the end of the guild mantle?

+ There has never been more agreement on rewards. Beautiful thought of the ancient treasure but just please!

I believe that the idea is, however, not to discard regardless!

• Hello WalkinArcher!

We are already behind two new pvp modes.
      - Battle of Tyco (It's much different to BoG, be patient) (Attacker + Defender)
      - Battle Royale

BoT will play an important role in 4Ancient while BG is a fun mode for in between. BoG is revised and given a different status. That's all we want to say for now.

We will consider your suggestions. Thanks much for your constructive feedback. We appreaciate it.

Kind Regards
    • AncientCompiler wrote:

Hello WalkinArcher!

- Battle Royale

BoT will play an important role in 4Ancient while BG is a fun mode for in between. BoG is revised and given a different status. That's all we want to say for now.

We will consider your suggestions. Thanks much for your constructive feedback. We appreaciate it.

Kind Regards
      Really good news, We hope well, waiting for you, we wish you good work from the heart!

• AncientCompiler wrote:

Hello WalkinArcher!

- Battle Royale

Kind Regards
      2 pvp modes? Thats great, im very thankful for it. Thanks for considering my suggestions for other modes too. PvP modes that are fun are the best thing to add in the game
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure