Few possibly updates/changes , maybe?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Few possibly updates/changes , maybe?

Here i show you what could be added in game or changed:
      1)Throw Axe Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds or 6 seconds, because at low levels most skills stun for 5-6seconds;
      2a)Vendor and Repairs NPCs inside documents like Second Battle / Narwashi / Arhur;
      2b)Mobs dont stun anymore inside documents like Second Battle / Narwashi / Arhur;
      3)Be able to donate Achievement Points to guild;
      4) (not sure if its working or less) fix 1st portal ini 75;
    • DontStressMe wrote:

1)Throw Axe Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds or 6 seconds, because at low levels most skills stun for 5-6seconds;
      2a)Vendor and Repairs NPCs inside documents like Second Battle / Narwashi / Arhur;
      2b)Mobs dont stun anymore inside documents like Second Battle / Narwashi / Arhur;
      1) Does the one second really count?
      2a) We won't add that.
      2b) We won't change that.
      3) We won't change that.
      4) Will be fixed maybe in some of the next patches.

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • SwiperDE wrote:

DontStressMe wrote:

1) Does the one second really count?2a) We won't add that.
      2b) We won't change that.
      3) We won't change that.
      4) Will be fixed maybe in some of the next patches.
      +1

• DontStressMe wrote:

Yeah they all disagree about this part?? Weird cause i remember one of the first suggestions i got when i arrived at this server
      ( thanks for all advises i got ) was to CREATE A MAGE CAUSE BCS OF INSTA AOE STUN/FREEZE he can clear mobs in battles easy.
      80% of players i heard have magicians for farming. I too believe it shouldnt be removed to some extent ( oldschool ) but lets not
      hide behind the fact that it will ''make farming easier ''. Mage in this battle actually is like the mobs having no stun if u pull the right way so i guess there i a soloution even if they dont add it. ( if you want to farm ''fast'', tho i go with my archer )

DontStressMe wrote:

By the way this was possible in the late Old school 4story, in Champions Of Iberia patch too, after some bug fixes, near the end of oldschool. ( Im not sure 100% about it but i feel strongly sure if my memory doesnt fail me xd )
      Geralt Of Rivia , Withcer.. with tenure