TRASH TALK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fearu wrote:

Shirone wrote:

Ale jak to we wrzesniu? :( miales skonczyc chyba ze masz zamiar wejsc na czyjes konto :o
      i'll take a 2 weeks break from now.In september ill back just for lapiris tourny.So prepare your anus Nucey.
      and please,use your own account to participate in tournament for once.

:P
      "i'll take a 2 weeks break from now.In september ill back just for lapiris tourny.So prepare your anus Nucey." xDDDDD 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break xDDDDDD Typical nohand banned cus of macro :/ I will play on my own acc like always :) acc sharing is illegal so xD:)
    • Nucey wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Shirone wrote:

Ale jak to we wrzesniu? :( miales skonczyc chyba ze masz zamiar wejsc na czyjes konto :o
      i'll take a 2 weeks break from now.In september ill back just for lapiris tourny.So prepare your anus Nucey.and please,use your own account to participate in tournament for once.

"i'll take a 2 weeks break from now.In september ill back just for lapiris tourny.So prepare your anus Nucey." xDDDDD 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break 2 weeks break xDDDDDD Typical nohand banned cus of macro :/ I will play on my own acc like always :) acc sharing is illegal so xD:)
      yy let's play on rumapark tournament use Electroheart 's account as well and as I know you already deleted your archer 90 char on derion so every single one way to participate on tournament has been closed next to you.
      Cmhere bruh abb is not everything in fact every single archer from this server use a pure macro for abb cuz it's useless for them because macro won't give them a other skills which are needed mostly than abb.Nucey my brother from another mother in the past.You became such a scrub and arrogant guy anyway if I look deep in your skill cape,you cant even dodge a fcking flash,however in fact you've got every single time an informator on the tribunes during the fights. #Respectful

+1 brother
      U won against me once with 4-5 result gg!
      I fucked up these finals to be honest I played like shit if you compared it to the prevorius tournament stages.

Anyway,without any insults and blames on you I wanna to invite you for the next lapiris tournament I have an privilege to make a rematch vs you so.

What would you do?

I don't know honestly.

And Shirone please if you have something constructive to say about me,please do it in English.

Then every single one person which known u from the past can mention u in one word.

Let's guess which word.

And please if i see sometimes what you're typing about me I wanna say one sentence 1% truth/99% butthurt.

Go away on your such a amazing private server galaxy4story,may the Vegito rekt you all again on tours how he did in the past.Without soap.

I really hope so

May the force be with u.

Youtube channel -> Here | Fearu :rolleyes: :thumbup: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fearu ().

• Fearu wrote:

Nucey wrote:

Fearu wrote:

Shirone wrote:

i'll take a 2 weeks break from now.In september ill back just for lapiris tourny.So prepare your anus Nucey.and please,use your own account to participate in tournament for once.
      yy let's play on rumapark tournament use Electroheart 's account as well and as I know you already deleted your archer 90 char on derion so every single one way to participate on tournament has been closed next to you.Cmhere bruh abb is not everything in fact every single archer from this server use a pure macro for abb cuz it's useless for them because macro won't give them a other skills which are needed mostly than abb.Nucey my brother from another mother in the past.You became such a scrub and arrogant guy anyway if I look deep in your skill cape,you cant even dodge a fcking flash,however in fact you've got every single time an informator on the tribunes during the fights. #Respectful

+1 brother
      I fucked up these finals to be honest I played like shit if you compared it to the prevorius tournament stages.

Anyway,without any insults and blames on you I wanna to invite you for the next lapiris tournament I have an privilege to make a rematch vs you so.

What would you do?

I don't know honestly.

And Shirone please if you have something constructive to say about me,please do it in English.

Then every single one person which known u from the past can mention u in one word.

Let's guess which word.

And please if i see sometimes what you're typing about me I wanna say one sentence 1% truth/99% butthurt.

Go away on your such a amazing private server galaxy4story,may the Vegito rekt you all again on tours how he did in the past.Without soap.

I really hope so

May the force be with u.
      LeGGo "+1 brother
      I fucked up these finals to be honest I played like shit if you compared it to the prevorius tournament stages." You were playin like 3-4 months in a row vs first time after the 3 months break and i sill beat you Meh! xD:) If i beat you without dodge when youre the "elite of this server" so xD:)
      "I know you already deleted your archer 90 char on derion so every single one way to participate on tournament has been closed next to you." So if YGOB moved to deri they cant join any tourns cus they have main chars on valo?????? xDDDDDD Well i can play on MY other accounts thats all^^ :saint:
      "Go away on your such a amazing private server galaxy4story,may the Vegito rekt you all again on tours how he did in the past.Without soap." Never playin against xyef on tourn on any server. Vendeta/Eden. Never xD:) I just want to play on server PVE, wheres the problem? Better idea is to buy items for real money or playin on servers like 4r4z? xD Free items, boring af. woah, welcome.
      In Husaria you were like a Skuty's dog cus he was always on your "side" when you need his help like "OMG BAAAAAAAAN SELI, CUS SHE HAS COMMENT NATKA DAJ NUDESA" incel boy :/
      14h per day on this server, and youre still typical nohand like other players.
      Anyway, you were bad af, youre bad af and i will smash you on the next tourn ^^ But dont cry about acc sharing next time xD:)
      Thats all from me. Just prove it that youre good without macro then i will leave this server cy@. <3 :love: