Disable confirmation message for the account-deposit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disable confirmation message for the account-deposit

Dear commmunity!

I don't know if there is already a thread regarding this subject, but I didn't find any.

My feedback implies a suggestion regarding the bank-deposit / account-deposit / or however you call it. I refer to the deposit where you get your items after you buy e.g. items for MS and where you can transfer your equipment to another character on the same account without the need to send it via PM or (re-)sealing it.

What annoys me about this feature is the fact, that you are permanently asked if you surely want to deposit the concrete item into the deposit-box. I mean, is there are specific reason why the confirmation message was implemented or is it simply to ensure a user-friendly interface? If it is only for the user-friendly interface, I have to tell from my subjective perspective that it is not user-friendly!

Let's assume a player would really accidently put a non-MS-item into the deposit-box ... so what? He could easily just pull it back into his bags. But let's asumme - and this is surely the more common case - he wants to transfer his whole items (weapon, armor, jewels => up to 14 items) and has to always confirm the pop-up message ... it just takes unnecessary time.

For me it seems that the confirmation message has no real purpose and that's why I suggest to disable it.

In case you share a different opinion or are able to enlighten me why this feature exists, please do so.

Kind regards,
      BlazeOfHonor

Der Kluge ärgert sich über die Dummheiten, der Weise belächelt sie.
      - Curt Goetz (1888-1960)

Alle Menschen werden als Unikat geboren, doch die meisten sterben als Kopie.
      - Kaspar Schmidt (1806-1856)

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das, was uns fehlt.
      - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

True Story Bro.
    • Without knowing the implemented code exactly, it should be no big deal. Deactivating the confirmation message box should be easily achieved by only commenting out/deleting the call of the concrete boolean method in the code after an item has been dragged into the deposit box; so no magic skills required.

Bubble wrote:

Oh and by the way: you can also not stack things up in the deposit box^^ you have to take them out in your bag and stack them there
      Was/Is this option available on the official server? It would be a nice option, indeed, but not as necessary as deactivating the confirmation message, which is far more annoying imo. Though, it would lead to a better user-experience and therefor I support your suggestion.

Kind regards,
      BlazeOfHonor

Der Kluge ärgert sich über die Dummheiten, der Weise belächelt sie.
      - Curt Goetz (1888-1960)

Alle Menschen werden als Unikat geboren, doch die meisten sterben als Kopie.
      - Kaspar Schmidt (1806-1856)

Wir denken selten an das, was wir haben, aber immer an das, was uns fehlt.
      - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

True Story Bro.