Can't Open the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Open the game

Hi, since the update of the day 9/08/2021 where the loging system was updated i cant open the game.

The thing is that when i click the connect button the game doesn't open i don't even see hackshield being started at the right bottom corner of the screen.

I don't know if someone apart of me is having this problem but i would apreciate some help with it since i haven't been able to repair it.

Thanks.
    • Hey, thank you for responding!
      Unchecking the prepatch option sadly did not help, I am really lost here..
      Tried to install it in different directories, starting it in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode, checking/unchecking the run as administrator option.. nothing helped.
      The weird thing is that there is no error message or anything similar - the launcher downloads all the files perfectly fine, the settings window works as well, but as soon as I click on connect, the launcher disappears and nothing happens.
      I even white listed the directory where the game runs from in my anti-virus program.

At this point, I would greatly appreciate any kind of help or tip(s) which may help solving this problem
    • jerinco wrote:

Hi, since the update of the day 9/08/2021 where the loging system was updated i cant open the game.

The thing is that when i click the connect button the game doesn't open i don't even see hackshield being started at the right bottom corner of the screen.

I don't know if someone apart of me is having this problem but i would apreciate some help with it since i haven't been able to repair it.

Thanks.
      Download 32 bit d3dx11_43.dll and put it in the game folder, the problem will be fixed