ALL the BUGS i encountered - Tutti i BUG che ho riscontrato

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ALL the BUGS i encountered - Tutti i BUG che ho riscontrato

Hi I create this post as I want to report all the bugs I encountered in the game.

The game is really well done, so I want to spend a few words in order to improve it.

1.st PROBLEM
      IT: il primo problema riguarda l'articolo LACRIMA DELLA DEA. una volta messe nello zaino, vado dall'asceta per levare il sigillo e mi appare correttamente nello zaino l'articolo sbloccato finchè non rimane soltanto 1 LACRIMA DELLA DEA. L'ultima LACRIMA DELLA DEA infatti non si sblocca in automatico, ma bisogna prenderla e trascinarla da una parte ad un'altra all'interno dello zaino per vedere cosa hai sbloccato.

EN: the first problem concerns the article TEAR OF THE GODDESS. once put in the backpack, I go to the ascetic to remove the seal and the unlocked article appears correctly in my backpack until only 1 TEAR OF THE GODDESS remains. The last TEAR OF THE GODDESS in fact does not unlock automatically, but you have to take it and drag it from one part to another inside the backpack to see what you have unlocked.

2.nd PROBLEM
      IT: il secondo problema riguarda la casa d'aste. Ogni tanto capita di mettere un'oggetto in vendita e più tardi volerlo eliminare dalla vendita (prima che il tempo di vendita sia scaduto). Cliccando su "Elimina" ogni tanto l'oggetto si bugga e rimane bloccato in asta finchè non termina il tempo inserito inizialmente.
      Altre volte invece, quando vado a comprare qualcosa in asta, capita l'errore "Non è stato possibile procedere etc.." poichè credo che l'oggetto in questione sia già stato acquistato, oppure si è buggato a chi lo ha messo in vendita, fatto sta che dall'asta non scompare

EN: the second problem concerns the auction house. Sometimes it happens to put an item up for sale and later want to remove it from the sale (before the sales time is over). Clicking on "Delete" sometimes the object gets bugged and remains blocked in the auction until the time entered initially ends.
      Other times, however, when I go to buy something at auction, the error "It was not possible to proceed etc .." occurs because I believe that the object in question has already been purchased, or it is bugged to those who put it up for sale , the fact is that it does not disappear from the auction til the sales time is over.

For the moment i encountered those 2 big problems, for the rest everything work clear :)

Thanks, :thumbsup: