Speed Run

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to participate:
      - Your task is to find 12 Mystery Treasure Chest from Ancient Times. However, each of them must be from a different map, which means you have to find 1x Treasure on 12 different maps.
      - Once you find the chest, your task is to stand up or sit next to it and write in Normal Chat: Speed Run 2020 & take a screenshot.
      - The following elements must be clearly visible in the screenshot: the name of your character, the chest you found, the bubble with the text "Speed Run 2020" and also a chat window.

- Once you find all the chests pack the screenshots it into a ".rar" or ".zip" archive with a program like WinRar.
      - Send us a mail to [email protected] with the archive attached to it and the title "[YOUR CHARACTER NAME] - Speed Run"
      - Example: [Elyn] - Speed Run

Rules:
      - You can participate in the event only once and only on one character.

Here is an example (mandatory elements of each screenshot are marked in red):

Rewards:
      1st place - Sunglasses with Effect + 10 000 BP (1st player From Valorian & 1st player from Derion)
      2nd place - Sunglasses with Effect + 8 000 BP (2nd player From Valorian & 2nd player from Derion)
      3rd - 5th place - 5000 BP + Permanent mount of your choice* (3rd - 5th player From Valorian & 3rd - 5th player from Derion) (*Mounts which were added to the Item Shop in the last 12 months)
      6th - 10th place - 3000 BP + Companion from Item Shop of your choice (Only those that are currently in the IS) + 5x Mysterious Treasure Chest, Weapon Level 38
      11th - xx place - 5x Mysterious Treasure Chest, Weapon Level 38

Important to know:
      - There are 5-6 spawned chests at once on each map.
      - Their respawn time is 1 hour.

The chance to participate does ends in:
      Days
      Hours
      Minutes
      Seconds
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil
    • Our historically first Speed Run event is over. So it's time to announce the winners.

It must be said that in the fight for first and second places not only minutes but even seconds decided.

1st- zError - Derion & Arkoonovsky - Valorian
      2nd- ErMatao - Derion & Rasierklinge - Valorian
      3rd- xBlue - Derion & Moosas - Valorian

4. - zDora - Derion & Delacroix - Valorian
      5. - IchBinPompi - Derion & 1337MilfHunter - Valorian
      6. - WalterWurstfach
      7. - ReginaRegenrinne
      8. - SpringfroschD
      9. - 3
      10.- 0verhaul
      The other players placed 11th and further.

Each player who sees their name here, please send a ticket called: Speed Run 2020 and choose a reward according to your position.
      Players who placed 11th and futher will get their rewards automatically.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil