Teamler 2v2 Tournament

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teamler 2v2 Tournament

Howdy valued community!

We have prepared the 2v2 Teamler-Player Tournament, which will be on Sunday, the 22nd of March at 17.00 in the 3v3 Arena.
      In this period of time only the chosen teams are allowed to enter the arena.

We have 6 teams who will fight each other in a best of 3 Tournament. The teams are:
      • Team 1: AlbertoCoderIT & Tequila
      • Team 2: ElynCZ & Laerze
      • Team 3: HypnosDE & Kalarn
      • Team 4: CeanHU & Dosu
      • Team 5: ZaskoES & Rasu
      • Team 6: DesinusIT & Inting
      You will have the possibility to bet gold on a team by sending a letter to [GM-HU]CeanV or [GM-HU]CeanD with the amount of gold you want to bet. This amount will be doubled if your team wins. The minimal amount for the bet will be 20g and the maximum will be 150g. There is unlimited space for bids but you are only allowed to bid only ONCE! Everyone who bits twice or more will be banned from the bidding and lose the sent golds!

The letter should look exactly like this:

For the participants:
      • You can attend with any class you want.
      • You have to have the equipment and weapon from the Dungeon 79 (+18 Darkblue).
      • No jewels allowed.
      • No snowball throwing.
      • Only enter when you are requested to enter.

Rewards:
      • For the 3 losing teams: 5x Recklessness potion , 50 Speed potion and 100x First-class potions both mana and health
      • 3rd: 5x Recklessness potion, 75x Speed potion and 150x First-class potions both mana and health
      • 2nd: 10x Recklessness potion, 75x Speed potion, 150x First-class potions both mana and health
      • 1st: 10 Recklessness potion, 100x Speed potion, 200x First-class potions both mana and health

*Rewards are only for participants which are from player base. Teamlers won't get rewards.

Tournament Schedule:

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil