Iberia Is In Danger​!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iberia Is In Danger​!

How to participate:
      - Your task is to find all the plants displayed below.
      - Create screenshots along with the plants. You have to make all the screenshots with one character!
      - Pack it into a ".rar" or ".zip" archive with a program like WinRar.
      - Send us a mail to [email protected] with the archive attached to it and the title "[YOUR CHARACTER NAME] - Iberia is in danger!"
      - Example: [Elyn] - Iberia is in danger!

Rewards:
      Speed Potion - 150x
      Spooky Dusty Treasure - 70x
      Reckless Potion - 3x

Important to know:
      You will receive a reward only if you find all the plants.
      Screenshots must include the following: Well visible plant which you found and your character with a visible name.
      You can participate only once. If you try to cheat you will be disqualified & banned. You have to make all the screenshots with one character!
      Make sure that you have found a accurate plant, no matter where you found it, but it has to match to the displayed ones, so make sure that the color is right etc.

For example: 4th row, the second plant is all underwater, so don't try to use the ones you can find in Markut because they are completely different.

Plants you have to find:

The chance to participate does ends in:
      Days
      Hours
      Minutes
      Seconds
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil
    • Event: Iberia Is In Danger! was terminated prematurely. Unfortunately, there is a video on YouTube that revealed all the plant locations. For this reason, this event has lost its meaning and intention. I wanted players to explore Iberia from a different perspective, but unfortunately, this is no longer possible. Therefore, I had to end the Event prematurely.

Players who have completed the event will receive their rewards.
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil