Apologize for connection problems during +75% Item Upgrade Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apologize for connection problems during +75% Item Upgrade Event

Howdy valued community!
      We apologize for any inconvenience during the + 75% Upgrade event on 05.01.2020. These problems were caused by new server protection features.

Players who lost Upgrade values (Rollback of items from +19 to +15 etc) can request the restoring of the original Upgrade via Ticket but only for 17+ items.
      However certain conditions must be fulfilled:
      1 - You need to have the Item into your Character's Inventory.
      2 - In the ticket, you need to specify on which character you made the upgrade, at which upgrade the item currently is and in which character's Inventory it currently is.
      3 - If you traded the item to any other account, the original Upgrade will NOT be restored.

Ex: "Hi I upped my Sepira Rod at +19 the 05/01/2020. It's now +13. I upped it with the Character <NAME> and now it's currently in <NAME>'s inventory. Kind Regards"

If somebody tries to claim that he has an item + value that he never had, he will be permanently banned on his main account since by this action he will waste our time in log searching.

Any ticket not fulfilling even one of these conditions will be closed without any restoration.

As compensation for those who could not log into the game on 05.01. and try their luck we will repeat the upp event:

22:00 - 22:30 +75% Item Upgrade

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil