Some suggestions for economy and stuff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damn, i never thought about it.
      Serioustely, the player driven economy has been going shiter and shiter on the past year I can't even reconise prices anymore.

(For people that weren't here 3 years ago. You could trade 20-25 tincs for a pvp +18, this number would be dropeable 30-40 minutes farm)
      Today tincs are only ressources for gold or failing at craft
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Yeah, making tincs nontradeable should put prices in my opinion bit lower since, only thing you could farm is serens/master, BP and gold from dung 75.
      But I don't know would it do anything to the economy at all.
      Atleast peoples couldn't make as much high upp items since tincs are harder to get but only worry I think is, after tincs go nontradeable, Bonus points for example would go a lot higher price most likely.
      Because 850 bp u could buy 10 tincs so peoples would start buy a lot BP and prices of them would go much higher.
      Idk rly would items go lower price? maybe or maybe not, could go even higher since it's harder to up without buying big stack of tincs. hard to say but it's my suggestion to even try this kind of radical improment.
    • the economy is broken and i think it will not change in the future... i also made a post about it and nothing changed

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • SwiperDE wrote:

Economy got a lot better in the last 2 weeks
      I don't want to give bad thoughts to anybody but € vs gold has gone down on you know what website.
      From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today. Prices in game are going up making it more and more impossible for newbies to grow by depending on gold while prices are going down and down for people that decide to cash outside of game. Not at all good for Jirkus or Ancient's business and community's futur growth.

What I mean is you're (the 4Ancient Team) trying to make it easier for people to break the rules and ruin the game.

PS: Imagine a 2008 krash in 4Ancient Lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Burn ().

• Burn wrote:

From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today.
      Well in that case nothing changed for RWT since prices are douled as well wich means they need twice the amount

Farming is actually still almost as valuable as before since tinc prices have went up with the other prices
      The only value that went down there is the raw gold basically

The easiest way to fix the economy is to put unique items (like white Penda for example) on an npc for Gold
      You'd have give this Item a kinda high price but not too high so people will buy it
      & The offer wuld have to be limited for as long as prices are too high wich would further motivate people to buy it

You can reduce the available amount of Gold real quick that way since some people offered prices above 5k Gold for the normal Pendatrons mount
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────
    • Asera wrote:

Burn wrote:

Well in that case nothing changed for RWT since prices are douled as well wich means they need twice the amount
      Farming is actually still almost as valuable as before since tinc prices have went up with the other prices
      The only value that went down there is the raw gold basically

The easiest way to fix the economy is to put unique items (like white Penda for example) on an npc for Gold
      You'd have give this Item a kinda high price but not too high so people will buy it
      & The offer wuld have to be limited for as long as prices are too high wich would further motivate people to buy it

You can reduce the available amount of Gold real quick that way since some people offered prices above 5k Gold for the normal Pendatrons mount
      Ye nice idea, i also think that it would help to ban or delete the Transport Permit from the Cash-Shop and make it an item thats only buyable at the NPC, i think it costs around 5 gold something, you could even bring that price up to 10g looking at the prices atm

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • Asera wrote:

Burn wrote:

Everyone would find it easier to pay 45 euros for a pve +22 weapon than spending 200 hours farming lol

Except me, I like to be tortured