Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do you think this server is dying ?
      And do you have anything or some ideas to solve this problem?
      Or do you disagree with me?

Actually im pretty inactive on this server/game because pvp and stuff got very boring for me, anybody feels the same way? Adding the kinda shitty economy make it even worse.
      Just wanted to bringt this up and hear ur opinion. Have been playing for like 1 year on this server and was inactive some months but i can say that it was a pretty cool time with a kinda bad ending for me.

And do you think that maybe a wipe or a second 4ancient server could be a solution - i know it sucks for many players who invested much time and stuff, i just wanted to ask whats ur opinion...

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • yes and no.

Yes because a lot of OG players are quitting the game .
      And no because theres is always new players coming up

imo for og players seeing the economy has it is it just makes me want to slit my wrists as much as i possibly can before i bleed out to death but i guess for new players it doesnt matter because thats the economy they started in.

idk man i just lost the passion i had for this game because of the shit economy, macro players left and right ,balance between sides, not enough patches .. thats how i feel

and im 100% in for a server reset but that will never happen
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

yes and no.

Yes because a lot of OG players are quitting the game .
      And no because theres is always new players coming up

imo for og players seeing the economy has it is it just makes me want to slit my wrists as much as i possibly can before i bleed out to death but i guess for new players it doesnt matter because thats the economy they started in.

idk man i just lost the passion i had for this game because of the shit economy, macro players left and right ,balance between sides, not enough patches .. thats how i feel

and im 100% in for a server reset but that will never happen
      i think the economy can also be kinda shocking for new players if u see these big numbers. When i started + 18 pvp was like 20g or even less
      And i totally agree with the rest u said.
      But im still hoping a reset or something will happen at some point

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • A Server wipe is kinda impossible, you would split the community with either people that leave because their equipment is/was very strong & valuable & people that don't mind or actually want that wipe

The second option is to just open a separate server with a fresh database which would also have quiet the negative impact since once again people with high equipment would want to stay while others with low gear will want to move & since new players are more tempted to join the more fresh server the old realm would slowly die out & a lot of people would actually quit

So "resetting" the server is either way a punch to the face for established players and a really risky move to do

But starting over often sounds nicer than it is anyways, when I started here I had loads of ambitions to farm & was in farm ranking quiet often, nowadays (aside from my current inactivity) I wouldn't get bothered to go to d75 all too often not even speaking of farming a whole new EQ & leveling all classes to 90 again

Honestly I feel both of you, play motivation is not given anymore and since almost all of the people I played with left i am kinda left without a reason to play either. Same as for you the economy even adds up to that

And you are right, the economy, even tho they won't know the good old values of +21 armor for 200g, older players will make him notice that his way will be a lot harder & longer than ours, I really feel like this is a huge problem but as far as I know the team is discussing this topic so I guess we will see if there is anything happening in the future, there were a lot of good suggestions from the community for sure & you basically just need to add something other than EQ that you can spend gold on

With the OG players leaving, I feel like this is a "generations" kinda thing, on the current date of the server I joined midway in and there were already a few "names" that left the game, the OG players are really only the people that your generation knows, for example who of the currently considered new players know vegito or will know about him? I guess not a lot, even tho he is a legend among older players
      And therefore we will have some new "OG players" that the current player base will not get to know because they will will most likely never interact with these people.

Like I said, I doubt that the server will die anytime soon but there's defenetly some things that should be done to ensure that

(This wasn't meant to become this much text lol)
      16.1: In the forum it is only allowed to write English.

INTERNATIONAL Server
      ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────