Bob's Pet Shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bob's Pet Shop

Hello everyone! My name is Bob and I own a pet shop.
      However, I have ran into an issue. My pets keep escaping from me!
      I would like to have a wider variety of pets for sale, but there's no way I could ever do that with mine constantly escaping. That's why I'd like to offer you a job!

Your job will be to track down and recapture my beloved pets. Everyday at 21:00 I will tell you the name of the pet, then it will be up to you to go out into the world and capture it for me!
      I cannot afford to pay everyone, therefore, only 25 pet catchers from Valorian and Derion receive a reward.

The target for 23.11.: O
      stracod

The target for 24.11.: Torima

The target for 25.11.: Pimak

The target for 26.11.: Miriam

The target for 27.11.: Bamut

The target for 28.11.: Kalbey

The target for 29.11.: Rahu-Chef Penoris

Rules:
      Use an empty Companion Rune and capture the specified pet. Then, mail the rune with that pet to [EM]ElynV if you are Valorian, or [EM]ElynD if you are Derion.
      You can find the target Pets name under "The target for - date" at 21:00 every day until 29.11. The target Pet will be the same for both nations, you will have 20 hours to comeplete it, once is my mail box full = you are late.
      You can participate only once per day. If you try to cheat you will be disqualified.

Hint:
      You can use monster lexicon.

Rewards for each day:
      15x Mystery Box
      10x Spooky Dust Treasure

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team
      Thus I clothe my naked villainy
      With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
      And seem a saint, when most I play the Devil

The post was edited 19 times, last by ElynCZ ().