Improve Rune System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improve Rune System

Hey,
      So as always during Gamble Events people have stacked up on runes some people have 100,500 or 1000+.
      The problem that I noticed is that after all your bags are full of runes and you start destroying them to change 5 destroyed for 1 new one is that the destroyed runes do not stack up automatically. yes in theory you dont need them to stack up cause you go straight to the 5:1 exchange and it doesnt matter if they are stacked or not. But during events that have a certain time limit you want to make as many runes as possible without leaving your spot to exchange for new runes. Also it takes forever to destroy all the runes. Maybe add like a tool with which you can select all the runes that you want destroyed instead of double-clicking every single rune and then press yes to destroy them. It would save a lot of time.

Also it might be a good idea to add another Mystic, locate him near the new Craftsman..It got awfully crowded during the event, so much that you barely managed to click the Mystic after couple minutes trying to.

Also at this point, big shoutout to GM @LytarDE. After someone that put his mount on the Mystic making it impossible for everyone to click him, I texted Lytar on discord and asked for help. One minute later he was already ingame and solved the problem! Thank you again :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syntac ().

• The idea is not bad however I have to say that it might create some problems.
      It can create situations where you add by mistake a rune you don't want to destroy and destroy it. Obviously most of the people will instantly ask to get it back, but sadly, as our rules say, we can't give them back.

However instead of creating a group of runes you wanna destroy etc, I think it could be smarter to create an NPC where you can place as many runes as you want (imagine the GUI like the Bank NPC) and you get 1 reagent per 5 runes you put in there.
      This would remove the problem I wrote before (because you can see which runes you're putting in) and the final result would be the same :)

P.s There is a Mystic in Horusland and Yesode too :)
    • AlbertoCoderIT wrote:

The idea is not bad however I have to say that it might create some problems.
      It can create situations where you add by mistake a rune you don't want to destroy and destroy it. Obviously most of the people will instantly ask to get it back, but sadly, as our rules say, we can't give them back.

However instead of creating a group of runes you wanna destroy etc, I think it could be smarter to create an NPC where you can place as many runes as you want (imagine the GUI like the Bank NPC) and you get 1 reagent per 5 runes you put in there.
      This would remove the problem I wrote before (because you can see which runes you're putting in) and the final result would be the same :)

P.s There is a Mystic in Horusland and Yesode too :)
      That sounds like a good solution, my suggestion, when you create this NPC, put him close to the Mystic :) Maybe not right next to him, cause of the crowd problem but e.g in Yesode you could put it next to the bank NPC or somewhere near the close exit.

And yes haha I know there are also Mystics in Yesode/Horusland but I have to say even though in Yesode it wasn´t as crowded as in Markut, there was quiet a mob of people there :D I don´t know how difficult it is to implent a new NPC to the game but it might take some pressure of those spots which are during events really crowded.