New Project Leader

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Project Leader

Howdy valued community!

The time has come to announce the decision of the team and the administration. This has already been planned for half a year and is now being carried out.

Due to the number of projects AncientCompiler is involved in, he doesn't have the time to continue 4Ancient anymore. So he gives up his role as Super Game Administrator.

The role and management of the project will be handed over to Jirkus. He is a well-known face of the scene and will give this community the love it deserves. Much is planned and already in the pipeline.

AncientCompiler will continue to be part of the team as a consultant but will no longer be involved in the development.

I, AncientCompiler, am more than grateful for all the beautiful years I have had together with this community. All the Up and Downs shaped my character and my future life very much. I now have a lot of projects and related work. You won't have heard of me for the last time.

Together with the team, we decided to use Jirkus, a very talented, well-known face of this scene, as the project leader. He has been active for the project for a long time and has the most potential to give this server what the community deserves.

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team
    • AncientCompiler wrote:

Howdy valued community!

The time has come to announce the decision of the team and the administration. This has already been planned for half a year and is now being carried out.

Due to the number of projects AncientCompiler is involved in, he doesn't have the time to continue 4Ancient anymore. So he gives up his role as Super Game Administrator.

The role and management of the project will be handed over to Jirkus. He is a well-known face of the scene and will give this community the love it deserves. Much is planned and already in the pipeline.

AncientCompiler will continue to be part of the team as a consultant but will no longer be involved in the development.

I, AncientCompiler, am more than grateful for all the beautiful years I have had together with this community. All the Up and Downs shaped my character and my future life very much. I now have a lot of projects and related work. You won't have heard of me for the last time.

Together with the team, we decided to use Jirkus, a very talented, well-known face of this scene, as the project leader. He has been active for the project for a long time and has the most potential to give this server what the community deserves.

Kind Regards,

your 4Ancient Team
      Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, we - the team - were allowed to work together with you.
      We went through thick and thin together as a team and saw absolutely everything.

I can still remember the evening when I "joined the team", the quotation marks because we were just a team consisting of you and me.
      Today we are a big team of always more than 10 members from different countries 8o .

You are not only in the Internet, but also in reallife an absolutely nice and funny person for which I would like to thank you from the heart <3 .

Daily have - and we still do write and laugh about the craziest things, a trait we both share.

Many thanks for these breathtaking 3 years. You are, and remain a permanent part of the team and I will never forget you in my life.

Thanks <3

:thumbsup: <3

Bruddas 4 life <3

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything
    • SwiperDE wrote:

AncientCompiler wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,

your 4Ancient Team
      Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, we - the team - were allowed to work together with you.We went through thick and thin together as a team and saw absolutely everything.

I can still remember the evening when I "joined the team", the quotation marks because we were just a team consisting of you and me.
      Today we are a big team of always more than 10 members from different countries 8o .

You are not only in the Internet, but also in reallife an absolutely nice and funny person for which I would like to thank you from the heart <3 .

Daily have - and we still do write and laugh about the craziest things, a trait we both share.

Many thanks for these breathtaking 3 years. You are, and remain a permanent part of the team and I will never forget you in my life.

Thanks <3

Bruddas 4 life <3
      wait, you are in the team????
      I need to spamm for warlord forum that's why Im doing it pls no delete no bann

ez warlord
    • Casher Fighter-Fallendy wrote:

SwiperDE wrote:

AncientCompiler wrote:

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,

your 4Ancient Team
      Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, we - the team - were allowed to work together with you.We went through thick and thin together as a team and saw absolutely everything.

Thanks <3

Bruddas 4 life <3
      wait, you are in the team????
      pls fallended

Community Manager | Video Editor | Everything