Idea to solve economy problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Majeszczak wrote:

Wtf is this tone. Ideas are presented to be discussed. Topic seemed serious until your last reply, gl.
      okay let's discuss , what makes u think putting timers or shops gonna make the economy better ? So ppl sell faster like u said ? How can ppl sell faster in a shop where 98% of ppl are afk
      And how is restricting chat would make ppl make more attractive offers ?
      @Majeszczak
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

The post was edited 1 time, last by Laerze ().

• Laerze wrote:

Majeszczak wrote:

I have some radical ideas which might work:
      1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time.
      2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so they would drop their prices. Or make every account have restricted time of having active shop to like 6 hours a day. It would Lower the prices and speed up transactions. Offers also more attractive to potential clients.
      how about you buy another brain , that one isnt working properly , wtf are these ideias

You shouldn't insult other people just because you don't agree with them. You are better than this, bro.
    • soonbanned wrote:

Laerze wrote:

Majeszczak wrote:

I have some radical ideas which might work:
      1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time.
      2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so they would drop their prices. Or make every account have restricted time of having active shop to like 6 hours a day. It would Lower the prices and speed up transactions. Offers also more attractive to potential clients.
      how about you buy another brain , that one isnt working properly , wtf are these ideias
      You shouldn't insult other people just because you don't agree with them. You are better than this, bro.
      man with this type of shit ideias i just get insta triggered sry
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber