Idea to solve economy problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea to solve economy problem

Yo people,

first of all this is just a idea and would love to hear ur guys opinion about it.
      I dont know if it really can help, but i think it could be a possibilty to change something into the right direction.

My idea is pretty simple : Delete the Transport Permit out of the Cash Shop and make it an item which can only be bought at the NPC for 5,3golds each.
      I know it sounds weird, but i think that pretty much gold which got into the game "the wrong way" can be deleted by this. Everybody needs Permits and like this its only possible to buy the rest of the existing Permits from other players ( which had been bought from the cash shop in the past) or the Permits from the NPC.

To summarise : Delte Transport Permit from Cash Shop and make it only available at NPC for 5,3gold which is already the price its been sold there.

Hope to hear yours opinions or other solutions

TY and Bye ma friends

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • economy is fuck beacause traders buy for les and try sell for more . players shut do not buy overpriced items . other problem that hit 22 is wery hard , find the proper runes its even harder iff someone need farm couples day or 100 hours to take magic crit 30 then why u think they sell that for 1g . stop moeaning for economy make the beter up rate more runes avalibility then prices going down that simply. Also u can make that items from shop can not be sold and problem be solved .
    • With runes it’s right. There must be something done. With permits I have no idea. I think the jewellery is a big economy problem. Items from cash shop should be still sold since you can farm them anyways. There are more people who farm and more who buy Items for reselling. That causes more gold to be present in circulation therefore the prices increase. You can’t control the purpose of someone shopping.
    • The Idea with the permits was Just an example, but i think its a good solution cause everybody needs them. Making Thema only buyable for Like the Rest of this year would be enough i think.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Derion Tribes, Valo Kingdom, casher Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the casher attacked.
    • Laerze wrote:

The problem is that ppl overprice what they are selling and stupid cashers buy them because they don't care
      ye i know, but this could be method to fish some gold Out of the server

• I agree with @Laerze.

All of this economic problems are caused by the cashers. And by the fact that they are not getting banned. I don't want to sound like a communist but when some people (kobo) run around with permanent speed potions and hit 3703 on a full buffed full 21 3 class eq than things are fucked up. Fucked up hard. These people don't care if items cost 50% more gold than they usually do. They don't care that good items cost absurd amount of golds. They just buy everything for euro.

I understand that the Team can't ban without proper proof. But it's stupid to have this "no cashing" rule if the Team can't enforce it. It's like prohibition in the US when trading alcohol was illegal. Of course everyone traded alcohol because the government couldn't enforce the law.

It actually hurts people who do follow the rules and don't cash. Because they try to farm normally while cashers completely destroy them.

My suggestion is that the Team should either make an automatic cashing protection system or abolish this rule altogether. Of course the first option would be better. As a first step the lexicon has to be implemented again and namechange potions removed. Maybe we could track cashers better than. Or BIG unequal trades should only be allowed by GMs.
      Or sell +24 items from NPC for a fixed price. They shouldn't be cheap but reachable with a bit of grind by everyone. I think the main income of the server is from cosmetic items anyways at this point.
    • chiwoua1997 wrote:

I think all potions for Gold would be a nice idea too for fishing the Gold from the players.
      Ye nice Idea, but which ones do you mean? Like First class hp pots?

• I have some radical ideas which might work:
      1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time.
      2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so they would drop their prices. Or make every account have restricted time of having active shop to like 6 hours a day. It would Lower the prices and speed up transactions. Offers also more attractive to potential clients.
    • Majeszczak wrote:

I have some radical ideas which might work:
      1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time.
      2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so they would drop their prices. Or make every account have restricted time of having active shop to like 6 hours a day. It would Lower the prices and speed up transactions. Offers also more attractive to potential clients.
      how about you buy another brain , that one isnt working properly , wtf are these ideias
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber