Some things

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some things

Hi,

Mi name is David, I would like to write about some things that I don't completely agree with.

First of all, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the events which have taken place during the third birthday of the game. In my opinion they have been totally useless, except the 650% refinements and maybe the 75% item upp. Im also really disappointed with them because the most important of them didn't work, I mean, i have been in 2 occasions waiting for the Second Battle item drop and they just didn't function. The thing that have made me angrier was the actitude that the GM's took, they only said that they had no idea of what was happening and that's all. Where is my solution? Why have I been losing my time there?

I have talked with some people and they have the same opinion as me: The daily events were 100% better than almost all the events of this week, and we're not really sure if we would have prefered not to have this 10 days of events.

Another thing I would like to comment is that I know some cases in which some players got banned for simple things as for exemple using the missiles bugg by error. I consider that this bugg should be repaired instead of banning some players for using it in some occasions because it isn't always on purpose.

In the other hand, I know someone who has been banned recently and he just got unbanned for crying because he has some friend in the staff. I have to say im really disappointed with some GM's (not with all of them, obviously).

Why some people got banned for simple reasons and why some people (most of them have connection with GM's) can afford doing whatever they want to?
      I see every day centenars of people who disconnect in fight in order not to die, where is the ban for this people? They use it laughing at us, connecting and disconnecting constantly just to make us angry.

Finally, I want say that I'm waiting for the day this game would have been optimized, because it is really necessary...

Hope someone agree with me.

<3

The post was edited 1 time, last by davidul ().

• Hello David.

We're truly sorry for any inconvenience caused by the nonfunctional upgrade event on the 22.09.2019.

Our event manager already announced the date where we repeat the event + a giveaway as excuse.
      Display Spoiler
      Howdy valued community!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the nonfunctional upgrade event on 22.09.2019.

We hope you will accept a weekend full of giveaways as our excuse for the inconvenience.

We will be hosting another 75% upgrade event the 29.09.2019 at 21:30 - 22:00.

You can find more information about the giveaways here:
      board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…functional-upgrade-event/

Kind Regards,
      your 4Ancient Team

We're banning accordingly to our rule-set. So if someone got banned, it was by doing some rule-breaking. There are no different occurring where players were banned.
      All our bans are backed up with a reason and proofs.

Also, GMs can't unban, so if someone was unbanned, it was done by someone above SGM.
      Unbanning is extremely rare and always has a reason.

Everyone is treated the same, and it does not matter if someone has contact with the team personally he'll still be treated equally.

Kind Regards,
      AncientCompiler
    • "Everyone is treated the same, and it does not matter if someone has contact with the team personally he'll still be treated equally." We all know that this is totally fake, we have been living the situation for a long time.

I have listened from many people that there is plenty of corruption, and that's the thing that makes that sentence totally false...

I'm not going to mention anyone and anycase, I'm just saying that I'm a bit disappointed.

Luckily I haven't been banned because I try not to have contact with this people who have the help of the admins, the only "adventage" I would like to obtain by this post, is to have the daily events back, and stop making people lose their time...
    • As i said, until the day I got banned or injured by any case of corruption or ''illegal" actitudes, I'm not going to harm any other player.

The people who I mentioned who were banned ''unfaily" have commented to me that they prefer not to have more problems with this situations, and i won't talk too much.

I only wish this changes in a future.
    • davidul wrote:

Hi,

Mi name is David, I would like to write about some things that I don't completely agree with.

First of all, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the events which have taken place during the third birthday of the game. In my opinion they have been totally useless, except the 650% refinements and maybe the 75% item upp. Im also really disappointed with them because the most important of them didn't work, I mean, i have been in 2 occasions waiting for the Second Battle item drop and they just didn't function. The thing that have made me angrier was the actitude that the GM's took, they only said that they had no idea of what was happening and that's all. Where is my solution? Why have I been losing my time there?

I have talked with some people and they have the same opinion as me: The daily events were 100% better than almost all the events of this week, and we're not really sure if we would have prefered not to have this 10 days of events.

Another thing I would like to comment is that I know some cases in which some players got banned for simple things as for exemple using the missiles bugg by error. I consider that this bugg should be repaired instead of banning some players for using it in some occasions because it isn't always on purpose.

In the other hand, I know someone who has been banned recently and he just got unbanned for crying because he has some friend in the staff. I have to say im really disappointed with some GM's (not with all of them, obviously).

Why some people got banned for simple reasons and why some people (most of them have connection with GM's) can afford doing whatever they want to?
      I see every day centenars of people who disconnect in fight in order not to die, where is the ban for this people? They use it laughing at us, connecting and disconnecting constantly just to make us angry.

Finally, I want say that I'm waiting for the day this game would have been optimized, because it is really necessary...

Hope someone agree with me.

<3
      u know how rare it is to do missile bug randomly ? I can't even do it on purpose so ye
      And about that corruption sure it exists but I can say that I'm friends with pretty much all of the gms and I'm currently banned from all 4a discord servers and I've had a couple warnings in forum and also banned and I've been banned on server multiple times by those so called friends :(
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub
      Hunter 10-0 every class u idiot
      Kill willco he is afk eating chicken
      Araya u got a pet lama OH YEAH YEAH
      Hi my name is Pascal (sorry for bad English)

youtube.com/channel/UCY1GIfRNb…lmvgWA?view_as=subscriber

• Laerze wrote:

u know how rare it is to do missile bug randomly ? I can't even do it on purpose so yeAnd about that corruption sure it exists but I can say that I'm friends with pretty much all of the gms and I'm currently banned from all 4a discord servers and I've had a couple warnings in forum and also banned and I've been banned on server multiple times by those so called friends :(
      BYway. Is true that. Its hard to do the missile bug intentionally but that dosent mean that somebody can use it by error. That bug is online more than 1 y and they cannot even fix it. So they are banning people just for 1 video. i mean its a error from server. not from player. If this bug cannot be used random then yeah. Ban everyone who use it. But it can happen random. Thats why he's mad. Anyway i agree about that corrupted and random bans to people. Just its a opinion of a random player but that bug have to be solved like x2 years ago. Like Overcast.
    • That's exactly what I mean, you cannot ban a player for using a bugg of the game as simple as this one. First because it's not easy and common to do it, so you cannot take big advantage from it. Second, because it can happen accidentally. And third because it had to be solved some time ago...

Whatever, I dont want to lose more time discusing about the bans of other people because they have to be the one who talk on their own. I'm just mentioning it.

I dont want to make the other things i mentioned less important because we make a discussion about bans.

And as I said, I'm not going to involve other players and conversation with any GM public in order to take benefit from it, im postin g in "Feedback" and that's only because i want to give my opinion.

PD: Laerze, I have readen some posts and some things about you and it's totally normal that you got banned bro hahaha :P. You're also agreeing with me.

Btw, the corruption I'm talking about is not the same as the friendship you have with that GM's.
    • davidul wrote:

PD: Laerze, I have readen some posts and some things about you and it's totally normal that you got banned bro hahaha :P. You're also agreeing with me.
      XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      cant argue with that sometimes i deserve it :D
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub

• taelop wrote:

Laerze wrote:

I'm currently banned from all 4a discord servers and I've had a couple warnings in forum and also banned and I've been banned on server multiple times by those so called friends :(
      Mah noobmaster69 dude, who wouldn't ban your gay ass for that releationship with Ballendy.PS: pls learn to dodge my debuffs
      should I release the clips I have of u going behind my back and still failing to debuff me ? ?(
      Aravi snack
      Fearu nuub